The online racing simulator
Quote from Xaid0n :Got my key too, although I have a crappier graphics card now 100kB/s ftl

Edit: I don't see this downloading before the end of the day.... 25 minutes in and only 5% downloaded *sighs*

25/(1/20)=25*20=500 minutes
500 minutes = 8 1/3 hours
±11:40+8:20=20:00

It's done today.
Bloody stupid p2p downloader.

Have killed it's upload in the face with netlimiter
Quote from Bean0 :Bloody stupid p2p downloader.

Have killed it's upload in the face with netlimiter

You suck
Quote from morpha :You suck

Bandwidth limits suck, I don't want mine wasted by uploading.
Also, as you cannot limit the upload speed from within the crappy app itself, it was saturating my upload causing download speed to be reduced.
Quote from morpha :Well okay, your ISP sucks

I prefer monthly limits with no filtering/shaping over 'unlimited' but unusable at peak times.

The timing is what sucks, if I could get it overnight then the limits do not apply.
I left mine on, so yah, you're welcome! 15Mbit upload is pretty neat.
Also got the key. Looks like everyone who applied for beta testing have it.
Quote from Agniz :Also got the key. Looks like everyone who applied for beta testing have it.

Except for me.
And me <_<
And me >_>......... oh wait.
And me...
Game is live now, but cant connect ingame - GAY
Downloading it now. SO slow... ~100KB/s
rwhgqaeegq
Quote from pipa :Good thing you made screens from the trailer.

I haven't seen the trailer, that was game's intro (it appears when you don't touch anything in main menu for 2 mins or so).
Just had a 20 minute burn, did some races, won one, bought a rally car from what appeared to be a transvestite in a green dress.

Can't really comment on the handling as I was on a pad (the wheel's packed away at the moment).

I this will be going on the list of games to buy.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Just had a 20 minute burn, did some races, won one, bought a rally car from what appeared to be a transvestite in a green dress.

wow they've really kicked up the realism on the character side of things if they're including transvestites now! Will this likely be an option on the player creation screen? Male/Female/Shemalefiesta etc :P
how good is the beta, thus far?
'Better than the original, if you like that kind of thing' pretty much describes it.

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG