The online racing simulator
Quote from Dennis93 :That's awesome

Yea nice idea, but would be great to know who is who, i only can recognize Bashor and Dreaf :P Or just could u tell us who is there?

Edit: Or make a video for us like Bashor with Commander did from 24h moe race
Dear extreme racing #2,

Please don't block us when we're lapping you and you're 7 laps down.

Thanks!
-CoRe Racing
Car #148 eXtrem Racing nice skills... 2 crashes in 2 minutes coz their faults
c'mon
Dear Mafia Racing,

Everyone in GT2 has been great at lapping except you guys. Please learn from your (many mistakes).

Love,
CoRe Racing
Why did Team Sirius and facepalm stop racing?
Sirius was in it to win it ($$$), 2nd disco erased that chance.

Dunno about facepalm.
#111, please be kinder when being lapped. You're slow and unpredictable. Give room to faster cars. Thanks!
#159 - Dmt
facepalm gave up because one idiot(Reno Fagköötsor) said he will come back in few hours, but he came much later(He was driving around with his Roller, he thinks he`s cool with it), Egon had to do 8 hours STRIGHT and then came that idiot, did few laps and said he cant race anymore at 6am.

hope you will treat him what he deserves! :P
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Sirius was in it to win it ($$$), 2nd disco erased that chance.

Dunno about facepalm.

Seriously, if i needed a power supply for my pc i'd rather go work and earn some money to buy it :P
#161 - Dmt
Quote from Metalass :Seriously, if i needed a power supply for my pc i'd rather go work and earn some money to buy it :P

Sirius though they will do something that they are very good at. Why not to have fun and get goods for it. :P imo
They weren't going to keep the power supply, they were going to resell it.
Stream is back online with commentary!

FINALE!
LOL DWB talking to slower cars how they should be kind and he knows himself what he does when he sees me lapping him...
(in case someone doesn't get the sarcasm: he doesn't move either. He waits until he looses you shit loads of time and then he moves just a bit, saying that's how it's done by the rules. Like we care about the rules, we just want the bloody car out of our way)
Anyway WTH is this why are top 2 German teams. The teams that are never good at any other events... I think that I now understand why they announced this event, the 24 hours race, just a week in advance...
EDIT: lol they're even winning the NGTs as well. Zee Germans
C'mon guys it's time to wake up.
Sirius, ineX and Inferno has all timed out.

though, there is a big battle for the lead! ineX VS Alternate. One hour to go!
Quote from N I K I :LOL DWB talking to slower cars how they should be kind and he knows himself what he does when he sees me lapping him...
(in case someone doesn't get the sarcasm: he doesn't move either. He waits until he looses you shit loads of time and then he moves just a bit, saying that's how it's done by the rules. Like we care about the rules, we just want the bloody car out of our way)
Anyway WTH is this why are top 2 German teams. The teams that are never good at any other events... I think that I now understand why they announced this event, the 24 hours race, just a week in advance...
EDIT: lol they're even winning the NGTs as well. Zee Germans
C'mon guys it's time to wake up.

Typical dbag Niki.

Ask anyone... I'm one of the easiest guys to lap out there. Only had one incident this race that was of my own making, and that was with scipy. If you're alongside going into a corner, I let you by, if not, not. Simple.
Quote from dmt :facepalm gave up because one idiot(reno fagköötsor) said he will come back in few hours, but he came much later(he was driving around with his roller, he thinks he`s cool with it), egon had to do 8 hours stright and then came that idiot, did few laps and said he cant race anymore at 6am.

Hope you will treat him what he deserves!

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Typical dbag Niki.

Ask anyone... I'm one of the easiest guys to lap out there. Only had one incident this race that was of my own making, and that was with scipy. If you're alongside going into a corner, I let you by, if not, not. Simple.

There is no need for calling names now. I never called you anything, I just stated some obvious facts. And you can call me dbag, but I'm seeking the truth. Anyway all this is pretty irrelevant now. Good luck Tommy, good luck inex
Quote from N I K I :There is no need for calling names now. I never called you anything, I just stated some obvious facts. And you can call me dbag, but I'm seeking the truth. Anyway all this is pretty irrelevant now. Good luck Tommy, good luck inex

I stated an obvious fact as well.

And yes, good luck ineX.
Quote from Dmt :facepalm gave up because one idiot(Reno Fagköötsor) said he will come back in few hours, but he came much later(He was driving around with his Roller, he thinks he`s cool with it), Egon had to do 8 hours STRIGHT and then came that idiot, did few laps and said he cant race anymore at 6am.

What a shame. Why didn't he at least pull into the pits and let someone else takeover?(Or the rest of the team was sleeping trying to get some rest I assume).

Anyway did he at least give a reason for quitting like this?

I feel bad for you guys seriously.
Quote from Dmt :facepalm gave up because one idiot(Reno Fagköötsor) said he will come back in few hours, but he came much later(He was driving around with his Roller, he thinks he`s cool with it), Egon had to do 8 hours STRIGHT and then came that idiot, did few laps and said he cant race anymore at 6am.

facepalm
E-Team is going to finish. Wheeeey.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :E-Team is going to finish. Wheeeey.

So in theory, according to the rules, you'd be allowed to drive a lap, leave for 23 hours and 50 minutes, then rejoin and do the last lap? Interresting
Something like that.
I hate my internet connection...

ALTERNATE 24 Hours of Aston GP
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG