The online racing simulator
LLSS 2010 Round 11: Race Discussion
The final round.

We would first like to thank all of you who have participated this season for making this an excellent season. We have enjoyed it.

Final round is at KY1R - Kyoto Oval Reversed.

Qualifying: 17:55 UTC (60 minute, one attempt at two flying laps. Fastest lap of the two counts, ordered on qualifying time).

Sprint Race: 19:00 UTC (21 laps, or 30 minutes, whichever completes sooner - rolling start after 2 pace laps [LFS distance set to 23 laps)

Feature Race: 19:40 UTC (54 laps, or 60 minutes, whichever completes sooner - rolling start after 2 pace laps [LFS distance set to 56 laps)
Question. No mandatory ventrilo?
No, ventrilo is mandatory for the ovals.
#4 - CSF
Dat

was

Epic.
Quote from CSF :Dat

was

Epic.

Dat

was

ehm...

Season Finish under Yellow... hmm
Great race. Congrats TEM on their first title! Sorry for anyone who I hit, I was actually poo-ing myself at some points.

Sorry Lims that you couldn't win today You really deserved it, but keep your head up, keep improving, and be back stronger for next season.
That was amazing...Thanks all for good race, all the guys in meh channel during the race for cheering up and keeping the mood,and to NDR for making this happen,thank you all.
Was fun and stressy together to race in such pack ,but slight pushing around turn in to a massive nasty crash,that ended my race... But first time ever I raced in such big pack,good experience for me anyway.
Sorry for what I caused, I didn't mean to and thought I'd leave enough space

Thanks for the battles though, really enjoyed it
Yeah i could of won like everyone else, kowing that it was an Oval everything is possible. What messup my race was that damm SC (we sould ban it for next season,), also what has happen to you at the end Chris? Did you have a few last night? I hope you did, cos i don t want to blame you for it, but the booz.
Anyway, never mind, it s only a race that i couldn t win since that SC.

Thx for the positif comments Simon
#12 - CSF
Quote from CARRERA GT :Yeah i could of won like everyone else, kowing that it was an Oval everything is possible. What messup my race was that damm SC (we sould ban it for next season,), also what has happen to you at the end Chris? Did you have a few last night? I hope you did, cos i don t want to blame you for it, but the booz.
Anyway, never mind, it s only a race that i couldn t win since that SC.

Thx for the positif comments Simon

Meh I didn't know 58 was going to leave a monumental gap and try to stay as high as that. Maybe he thought Sascha was still there like I though Dom was still swarming about on lap 4.
And i was between Chris and 58,58 got draft and he was boxed in by that time,he wanted to overtake Seb in outside,but i was in his outside,and higher was Chris,i'v moved to the left,thankfully i was in communication with Chris,we had a slight of contact but it all went well for us after. Sorry for you Lims
2nd and a DNF, mad racing for 100% of the laps I drove, was a good season, or at least it was when i turned up for races.
Quote from CSF :Meh I didn't know 58 was going to leave a monumental gap and try to stay as high as that. Maybe he thought Sascha was still there like I though Dom was still swarming about on lap 4.

Yea, I decided to back off there, as Leppänen already squeezed me once a few laps ago and made me losing several positions and I didn't want to be involved in another dangerous situation.

But okay, nice to finish the season on the podium.
Quote from CSF :Meh I didn't know 58 was going to leave a monumental gap and try to stay as high as that. Maybe he thought Sascha was still there like I though Dom was still swarming about on lap 4.

No no worry mate, im not blaming anyone, i know that chit happens in races,especially on Oval s, it was a good race anyway and i also enjoyed some good fights and drafting with Simon and Seb at the front
Quote from CARRERA GT :No no worry mate, im not blaming anyone, i know that chit happens in races,especially on Oval s, it was a good race anyway and i also enjoyed some good fights and drafting with Simon and Seb at the front

Yeah we had some good battles.. Sorry for blocking all that time so that we couldn't get away and have our own battle for the win.. but I wanted the meh racing cars to catch up:hidesbehi
Seasson results comming out any time soon?
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Seasson results comming out any time soon?

As soon as Thilo gets back to me on the protests ;o
Quote from dekojester :As soon as Thilo gets back to me on the protests ;o

yeah... and it took until today. I do not have a real excuse and moreover I will disappear for a while, wich is not yet defined. Any last comments I should read? Then post them within the next 12 hours (the time when I will deinstall my computer from this very house)
Quote from TFalke55 : yeah... and it took until today. I do not have a real excuse and moreover I will disappear for a while, wich is not yet defined. Any last comments I should read? Then post them within the next 12 hours (the time when I will deinstall my computer from this very house)

I'm sort of back
Mein Gott!
#23 - CSF
Jawohl!
Jabba.
Thilo haz internet = LLWS?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG