The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :To prevent getting an infraction I'll post a picture before we continue..

your gf is the one on the right? the one that looks like klutch?
Quote from logitekg25 :what one is yours again TVE :doh:

there goes my memory :rolleyes:

The one on the left is his belonging
alright just checking
Quote from Shotglass :your gf is the one on the right? the one that looks like klutch?

I wasn't gonna break that combo was I?
Quote from Shotglass :your gf is the one on the right? the one that looks like klutch?

ROFL. boom goes the dinamyte

Just when we thought you're just a trolling mister-know-it-all, you totally redeem yourself with this.

Well played
Quote from The Very End :To prevent getting an infraction I'll post a picture before we continue..

Can your girlfriend be my girlfriend too? (I'm talking about the one on the left which I assume is your GF lol)

Quote from wheel4hummer :Can your girlfriend be my girlfriend too? (I'm talking about the one on the left which I assume is your GF lol)

I guess I could share her a little
Quote from BlueFlame :To enjoy life fully you must suck the happiness out of others. It's the only way.

Or try this theory, how about instead of sucking happiness out of others you actually try to make them happier... i am sure you are struggling with this one, but stick with me.... So if, by doing your best to make another person happier you yourself become happier by being around their happiness rather than leeching off of it, I would think that you would probably be onto a winner.

Oscar.
Quote from AMB :YOU people make sick! :evil:

I was referring to this car, I have much respect for ladies, but I am really thinking of Kidnapping this car for a test drive...way out of my price range, but we can all dream
Attached images
ss side.JPG
Quote from AtomAnt :I was referring to this car, I have much respect for ladies, but I am really thinking of Kidnapping this car for a test drive...way out of my price range, but we can all dream

Just do it. I hope the police wi.... won't catch you.
My girlfriend broke up with me today, just came back from camp with school.. so, you can disregard that picture (or just have fun with it :P )
your gf looks just like someone from my school
Damn it seems like only underaged girls like me.
Quote from G!NhO :Damn it seems like only underaged girls like me.

Because they have no sense

JOKING! <---
OH MY ****ING GOD! well if you had read my previous posts about me losing the first girl I ever loved right? AND I MEAN REALLY LOVED, well we are speaking again etc and we're going out for a drink etc so yay me!
Quote from AMB :OH MY ****ING GOD! well if you had read my previous posts about me losing the first girl I ever loved right? AND I MEAN REALLY LOVED, well we are speaking again etc and we're going out for a drink etc so yay me!

Sounds good dude GL

My gf broke up with me like three weeks ago but we're back together, she realized how good I am... ha-ha.
Quote from The Very End :I guess I could share her a little

She can ride shotgun with my Girl...nothing sexier that Girl on girl.
Attached images
Classy_by_ButterflyLady.jpg
Quote from AtomAnt :She can ride shotgun with my Girl...nothing sexier that Girl on girl.

Amen brother, amen
Quote from AtomAnt :She can ride shotgun with my Girl...nothing sexier that Girl on girl.

mhmm.

And no, you can't watch.
Quote from oscarhardwick :Or try this theory, how about instead of sucking happiness out of others you actually try to make them happier... i am sure you are struggling with this one, but stick with me.... So if, by doing your best to make another person happier you yourself become happier by being around their happiness rather than leeching off of it, I would think that you would probably be onto a winner.

Oscar.

It never happens you are just feeding their bonfire to give them enough momentum to piss on yours. The worst thing is to let down your armour for some chick to screw with you, then your armour becomes thicker, and you let it down for no-one. So don't go out of your way to make a person happy, then, once you marry them, you fall in love more and more each day, you are willing to make them happy and they don't screw you over cos the relationship gets better each day.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG