The online racing simulator
carbon fibre wrap 30cm x 120cm and 20cm x 120cm (using these to interior panels/parts), Fk sportmask and Fk sport mirrors cant wait them to arrive.
Attached images
tuote_3m.jpg
cf0153ts.jpg
fksg028.jpg
For my laptop

20 litres of gas, ciggies and a sour apple lollypop. Very exciting
a mk3 vauxhall astra, just to keep me mobile until i have saved enough money to get the mx 5 all fixed.

No idea when it arrives though, hopefully within a month. Was a difficult decision between iP4 and Galaxy S.

Hopefully arrives tomorrow. I heard this thing must have an insane sound lets hope its true because it wasn´t that cheap..
Jealous! How much is it and does it work on PS3?
probably not worth it.
nowhere near hifi quality... its just headphones with leds, buttons a mic a logitech logo and a hefty pricetag
Sony HXR-MC50E.

Attached images
HXR-MC50E_webSuperSize.jpg
ferrari virtual academy
Quote from Boris Lozac :Jealous! How much is it and does it work on PS3?

I got it for 95 € not sure about the Ps3
Quote from Fuse5 :
Quote from BastianB :<headphones>

Hopefully arrives tomorrow. I heard this thing must have an insane sound lets hope its true because it wasn´t that cheap..

probably not worth it.
nowhere near hifi quality... its just headphones with leds, buttons a mic a logitech logo and a hefty pricetag

I concur. Logitech isn't exactly a name associated with good audio quality. Passable for most people, sure, but by no means on par with many others.
Quote from Forbin :I concur. Logitech isn't exactly a name associated with good audio quality. Passable for most people, sure, but by no means on par with many others.

Yes you may be right but im not a huge audio freak, i just want good sound for playing and some music not more, not less.

I didn´t test it, but i had no bad experience with logitech products so far.
theyre for 99€ in here...mine sennheiser were for 70€, you threw your money out of window
Quote from BastianB :I got it for 95 € not sure about the Ps3

That's quite a good price actually, considering that the final price of my ClearChat Wireless headphones was about 100 euros aswell. They've served me well though!
Thats exactly the deal... Guess why people buy amazingly expensive Bang & Olufsen gear for example... people buy brands not products, and the story and the look behind it

That's todays world, people want storys, not just simple items that scream of functionality and nothing but
Quote from jibber :Nice! Have fun!

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

Quote from dadge :have you looked at the M-Audio trigger finger?

I have. It really all came down to the price. Quite tight with money at the moment, and with LPD8 coming at 35 quid it was hard to resist. Plus the reviews are quite solid and positive so.

Also, its going to be used mainly with Traktor alongside my current setup. So its good enough I think. Not really into production yet. Maybe with time, I'll upgrade.
Quote from Fuse5 :Thats exactly the deal... Guess why people buy amazingly expensive Bang & Olufsen gear for example... people buy brands not products, and the story and the look behind it

That's todays world, people want storys, not just simple items that scream of functionality and nothing but

Bang & olufsen is really good, it may be expensive but good. We also have a B&O tv for like 10 years already and the sound it has is amazing, much better than any lcd tv now has.

sept and oct issues
Quote from Fuse5 :Thats exactly the deal... Guess why people buy amazingly expensive Bang & Olufsen gear for example... people buy brands not products, and the story and the look behind it

Yep but i did not buy it because its logitech but i lurked the net and only was reading good things about it. I actually don´t care what brand something is i just want it to work the way i want, so where´s the problem..

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG