The online racing simulator
Now all has understood I start to work)
Nice andRo.
Nothing great andro tbh :s
It's good and I like it but just too simple :P The wheels seem like they are not in place etc.. Im not expert but just dont really think its the best you couldve done.
Nice edit you made again andRo.
Quote from Hahmo :Nothing great andro tbh :s
It's good and I like it but just too simple :P The wheels seem like they are not in place etc.. Im not expert but just dont really think its the best you couldve done.

I know, that's why I said it's nothing special compare to my other edits. I did it only because I wanted to do a drift edit and I didn't even think I'll be entering the competition at first.
Definitely not looking to win, but just participate.
Quote from andRo. :I know, that's why I said it's nothing special compare to my other edits. I did it only because I wanted to do a drift edit and I didn't even think I'll be entering the competition at first.
Definitely not looking to win, but just participate.

I don't like how the sun in background and light on the car does not correspond, but anyway its nice edit
Do the winners still have to PM the idea for the next round?
Yes, the winner still has to PM the theme for next week.
Final !!!
Attached images
FINAL.jpg
FINAL_low.jpg
external_image.jpg
external_image2.jpg
That's so cool skiper,great job.
Just amazing. Nice Skiper.
#88 - 5tag
Quote from skiper :Final !!!

I give you one last tip considering the shadow. It's a bit of a shame because otherwise your entry is a winner.
Attached images
hint.jpg
Quote from 5tag :I give you one last tip considering the shadow. It's a bit of a shame because otherwise your entry is a winner.

+1

The shadow lets the whole picture down
Quote from skiper :Final !!!

there are few "little" fails i see few seconds after looking... like cutting on the top of the cromo barriers, too much up-sized asphalt texture looks ugly, car windows, and finally the noise only on the sunset pic. Also there is no shadow for the car mirror...

here i pick all things which i don't like (attachment)
Attached images
skiper.jpg
Quote from Raito :there are few "little" fails i see few seconds after looking... like cutting on the top of the cromo barriers, too much up-sized asphalt texture looks ugly, car windows, and finally the noise only on the sunset pic. Also there is no shadow for the car mirror...

here i pick all things which i don't like (attachment)

Just onother mistake, the road have to much sun shine, to much bright...

Also look the left front tire , the down part, looks to squared

But , the final work looks good
Quote from Inouva :But , the final work looks good

agreed, but "once you see it, you never forget :P"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG