The online racing simulator
OutGauge lights always off
(8 posts, started )
Hello.
I am trying to build a dashboard with lights and gauges.
Checking the OutGauge documentation it looks like I should be able to read the state of the shift light, speed limiter, traction control, oil and battery warnings and ABS lights. But I am not sure they are really implemented because I read them always switched off.

Same problem for the oil temperature and pressure: I alway read zero.

No problems instead reading the fuel level, turning lights, full beam and hand break lights.

Does anybody know which data is really implemented and which isn't?

Thank you.
Cristiano
Oil press and temp won't work because it's not modeled in LFS at the moment. On the other hand, dashboars lights should work. Did you check which dash lights are reported available by OutGauge before you try to read their status?
Thank you MadCatX.

Maybe the problem is I can't create the conditions for some lights to switch on.

For example, the battery warning light probably switches on when the battery is down, and I don't know how to reproduce this condition.

Same for the shift light, is there anything to set to see this light on?

I am going to build this dashboard and I don't want to spend time and money adding warning lights I already know will not work. this is the reason I asked if somebody knew which works and which not.

thank you for your time.
Cristiano
The battery and oil press lights should come on when you stall the car. To do so you have to disable autoclutch.
thank you.
I'll try to disable the autocluch.
Shift light only shows up in racing cars, try to rev up in 1st gear in the FBM
disabling the auto clucth I was able di see the battery and oil pressure lights on.

Whiskey: what do you mean with FBM?

I am son newbie.

Thank you.
Formula BMW, the third car valiable in the demo

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG