The online racing simulator
Does anyone have a voucher code/Licensed account that isn't used?
I was wondering, I tried to buy S1, but it's not taking my money. LFS has not responded to my email. THerefore, I'm asking here. If you can help me out or so, please PM me any info. If not, email me.
account sharing is not allowed here, and the shared account will be banned. but you can email the DEV's and they can help you out if you want
You don't want S1 anyway, you can't go wrong paying 12 more dollars man It's worth it. , But like logitech said, Developers will most-likely figure out whats up, Unless you're using a rare card or something.
Umm, i see it as "lfs doesnt take my money, give me ur voucher and ill pay u the price"? Am i right? This should be legal enough tho.
Quote from xstylez :I was wondering, I tried to buy S1, but it's not taking my money. LFS has not responded to my email. THerefore, I'm asking here. If you can help me out or so, please PM me any info. If not, email me.

Write the dev's an email. This has happened in the past.
Nothing wrong with S1... Actually I'm promoting it by giving away two free vouchers every month

OK, our S1 server is not very busy but racing with a few fellow racers (some are S2) is fun enough.
Why you don't make it as a levels
Demo>Win S1>Win S2.........>Win S3...........................
Fourm me in cargame.nl forum
Quote from eliajanineh :Why you don't make it as a levels
Demo>Win S1>Win S2.........>Win S3...........................

Because he chose it to be "Win a S1 licence", not "Win a Demo>Win S1>Win S2.........>Win S3..........................."

I've done that, and now I don't have the money to do so. Idc if it's just S1, I just wanna upgrade!
Quote from xstylez :I've done that, and now I don't have the money to do so. Idc if it's just S1, I just wanna upgrade!

it took your money and didn't give you S2.

right....
similar happened to bose321 as i recently learned, he had to buy it again
Quote from Bmxtwins :it took your money and didn't give you S2.

right....

Lol, that happens a lot to me, with the pop can machine. I just try punching the thing a few times. Try that. You never know about these magical beings. They may just spit that quarter back out, and give you S2.

But, don't come back to me saying "F*ck, I punched a hole through my monitor! Hey Genesis, buy me a new monitor". I warned you.
Quote from GenesisX :Lol, that happens a lot to me, with the pop can machine. I just try punching the thing a few times. Try that. You never know about these magical beings. They may just spit that quarter back out, and give you S2.

But, don't come back to me saying "F*ck, I punched a hole through my monitor! Hey Genesis, buy me a new monitor". I warned you.

Sorry to be offtopic, but this is just such a wonderful reply.
Quote from cargame.nl :Nothing wrong with S1... Actually I'm promoting it by giving away two free vouchers every month

OK, our S1 server is not very busy but racing with a few fellow racers (some are S2) is fun enough.

I've raced there few for one day. Was very enjoyable
LX4 @ FE ;-)

PS: Cargame, if you allow me to, I'll put your "S1 contest" into my sig ;-)
Quote from Michalxo :
PS: Cargame, if you allow me to, I'll put your "S1 contest" into my sig ;-)

Euh no problem
Quote from cargame.nl :Nothing wrong with S1... Actually I'm promoting it by giving away two free vouchers every month

Good initiative man, hopefully it'll bring a bit more life in the S1 world
-
(cyclo) DELETED by Bob Smith : needless bump

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG