The online racing simulator
LFS Track Editor
(26 posts, started )
LFS Track Editor
Hello, I have searching for the Track editor for some Minutes and I just can´t Find it... Can some one help me with that???

I know I´m a demo racer but I maybe will buy it some time and now I need to see how it works.
Demo users can't use or edit layouts. So you'll have to buy the game first to try it
Quote from Whiskey :Demo users can't use or edit layouts. So you'll have to buy the game first to try it

I have try it befor but I can not add it to the game.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Demousers are not allowed to edit/make the lyts ingame.

but they are allowed to use LYTe - Layout Editor to make lyt in this program.
only they cant use it ingame.
Oh no, I thought someone released a track editor :banghead:
#8 - Lible
The layout editor is built into LFS and can only be accessed after unlocking. There are some external tools that also allow creating layouts, but I doubt you want to check them before buying.
ok so im s2 licenced and im having trouble with the track editor? when i press shift+u i get some options to move the camera and stuff but im missing the "place objects" buttons that i hear of and a few others looking at some editor screen shots?

also my autocross box in the track selection window is greyed out? im using z28 any ideas?
Quote from hankevans83 :ok so im s2 licenced and im having trouble with the track editor? when i press shift+u i get some options to move the camera and stuff but im missing the "place objects" buttons that i hear of and a few others looking at some editor screen shots?

also my autocross box in the track selection window is greyed out? im using z28 any ideas?

hit Place Objects [YES] or maybe space bar.
You might also want to close insim-apps as some of them do overlay the menu, so that you don't see the buttons even if you hit spacebar 'til you're old and grey
Quote from hankevans83 :ok so im s2 licenced and im having trouble with the track editor? when i press shift+u i get some options to move the camera and stuff but im missing the "place objects" buttons that i hear of and a few others looking at some editor screen shots?

This could help you... I always run to this before i ask for help here. LFS Manual, if im having prob and wants to know more options all about LFS.
here's the link: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/A ... Editor_Instruction_Manual
thanks but ive already read this and im missing the "place object" option and so there is no button to hit, interesting about the insim thing? but im not running anything else if that's what you mean
Quote :Note : Live for Speed must be unlocked to use the autocross editor.

The autocross editor is accessed by pressing SHIFT+U inside the game. In there you can save, load and edit layouts, when you turn on the "place objects".
Note: Press SPACE, if the Autocross Editor-menu is hidden.

Quote :Select an object type and place an object by pressing O.

this
Ok my problem was i was playing "hot lapping" didnt realise it was only for single player races.
Quote from hankevans83 :Ok my problem was i was playing "hot lapping" didnt realise it was only for single player races.

I thought you've read all the LFS Manual?
Quote from Deejayyaj :I thought you've read all the LFS Manual?

Anyways im having problems loadin up layouts i have a few in my layout folder but only a few show up like "au1, au2, au3 i have some others "SO1-6, bl1, wich i presume is a layout on blackwood ande the "SO" is maybe for south city? yet no matter what track im on when i hit load layout after pressing shift+u they dont seem to show up?
Each layout is only for specific track configuration, e.g. SO2_layout.lyt is for South City Sprint 1. The name should be XXX_name.lyt, where XXX is the track config.
ok mate so just for clarification what should i name the lyt file for S02 exactly? do i need the xxx sorry for stupid question m8
how do you remove a single object?
Quote from hankevans83 :ok mate so just for clarification what should i name the lyt file for S02 exactly? do i need the xxx sorry for stupid question m8

If you downloaded a layout for Blackwood GP, it should be downloaded as BL1_YourTrackName.lyt

or a carpark layout would be BL3_YourTrackName.lyt

Quote from logitekg25 :how do you remove a single object?

click on the button underneath the object and press the delete button on your KB
il try that

LFS Track Editor
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG