The online racing simulator
#1 - nssf
Logitech g35 surround sound headset cracling!!!
does some1 know what the reason or why the headset cracling after a few min or even just when you put it into the usb port its just freaks me/and the other people out you pay 85+ for it and what you get is a piece of crap

if some1 knows a (serius)selution im happy to hear it

not like trow it away blablabla

gr jp
Have you tried sending it to Logitech for warranty replacement? you could also try reinstalling sound card drivers.
sounds like a mediocre connection somewhere
I dunno... Excessive static? Maybe putting your hand on your case to ground it... meh?

Yeah, I agree with Logitek. It sounds like a faulty connection. (Ofc, he is the Logitech expert xDDDD) Make sure all the connections (from your satellite speakers to your sub) are, well, snug. If worse comes to worst, maybe consult the instruction manual. It does come in handy, and contrary to belief, it is not useless.

Your other options would be to call Logitech and ask them about it, or RMA it? Does that work for speakers?

EDIT: Sorry, this is a stupid post... Headset, not speakers... LOL
Quote from nssf :does some1 know what the reason or why the headset cracling after a few min or even just when you put it into the usb port its just freaks me/and the other people out you pay 85+ for it and what you get is a piece of crap

if some1 knows a (serius)selution im happy to hear it

not like trow it away blablabla

gr jp

There's a lot of reports of this headset having poor build quality. However, Logitech in their usual way is honouring basically any issues with a full RMA and replacement.
Oh crap. Sorry, I was thinking G51. Woops. Scratch the whole subwoofer part of it. XD

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG