The online racing simulator
FXR Rocketship
(19 posts, started )
FXR Rocketship
HOLY ****. That just murdered the Bugatti in waay less space.
The low RPMs through the corners is deceiving.

Should start a league.
Couldn't reproduce the whole thing(haven't tried for hours though), but seems to be fun.

A one-off event with those missiles could be very, very interesting IMO
#4 - Hahmo
Actually it is almost impossible to drive (i drove in 660kph+ speed)
Phil just happened to make a set that was possible to drive with, well, not perfectly, just nearly to stay on track. And league? His tires were dead before the last turn, he used handbrake etc. in the last turn :P Ima tell u, would not be fun to drive leagues with only 1st gear and 160 tires
:sadbanana The devs have to make R7s/R8s tyres for this kind of shiz.
Plus the fact at whatever downforce you use, the car still bottoms out at high speeds. It is insanely fast and hard to drive, and that for a league isn't too friendly.
#7 - Seb66
Quote from PMD9409 :Plus the fact at whatever downforce you use, the car still bottoms out at high speeds. It is insanely fast and hard to drive, and that for a league isn't too friendly.

Why didn't you add 10 rounds of wedge?!
Didn't want to die.
Quote from Seb66 :Why didn't you add 10 rounds of wedge?!

I think removing 18 rounds of weeeeeedge would be more acceptable. Would make it real unique!
Now that's some speed immersion!
Quote from Wilko868 :I think removing 18 rounds of weeeeeedge would be more acceptable. Would make it real unique!

Oh dear...

Quote from Kid222 :Now that's some speed immersion!

It is! It's completely epic at that speed!
I just did 1.09.43 Took me days to figure setup and power, its f*** up cuz susp get serious damage when going 350++kmh and also tires could last lil longer... Uploading vid to utube
Upload the replay here instead
I think u need all my tweak settings to open replay?
No you use my tweak settings to try and beat the Phil's laptime...
Ok then it was a missunderstood sorry, I used my own settings.. And I cant post link here,since a friend who did quick edit on vid, was using vob mod
But if you wanna look aniway, search tags ˝Lfs interscope22˝ in youtube.
And sorry for offtopic.
Come on, use the gears nub! haha!

Nice Phil, very nice.
Gears make it easier, nub!

FXR Rocketship
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG