The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :Maybe for carrying loads or towing... Trucks have tremendous ammounts of gears, and they aren't exactly supercars either.

Yes, that's true, trucks have up to 16 gears (at least here in Croatia...), but that van isn't going to carry anything heavier than like 2 tons...
And I was comparing it with a supercar because cars and vans have similar transmissions...
I know a guy who had the most expensive version of the transport, previous model though, and he tows a 3,5ton boat with it.
Quote from G!NhO :I know a guy who had the most expensive version of the transport, previous model though, and he tows a 3,5ton boat with it.

OK, but still not even close to a trucks load... They carry much, much more...
Quote from matijapkc :OK, but still not even close to a trucks load... They carry much, much more...

They do, but still it only goes 30kmh uphill in Austria so the more gears you have the better.
Diesel engines have high torque but low rpm operating ranges, and carry heavy loads. The range of gears allows the truck to get moving with a load and bring it up to speed utilizing the best operating conditions of the engine.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Diesel engines have high torque but low rpm operating ranges, and carry heavy loads. The range of gears allows the truck to get moving with a load and bring it up to speed utilizing the best operating conditions of the engine.

But the van won't carry 20 tons, that's my point...
You don't get it, please go away.

Why do bicycles have 27 gears if they don't carry 20 tons!??!????¿
Multiple Turbo's deliver great MPG (...under the EU testing situation...) for a small capacity. Thus why a lot of new cars are going that way...
Why doesn't it suprise me that you talk about mpg?
Quote from G!NhO :Why doesn't it suprise me that you talk about mpg?

Because the UK use Miles and Gallons, rather than Litres?
Maybe because the only goddamn thing he posts about is mpg...
Quote from G!NhO :Maybe because the only goddamn thing he posts about is mpg...

All you post is shit.

What's your point?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :All you post is shit.

What's your point?

Strange the Mac vs windows dicusiion hassen come up yet. Oh well.
Quote from G!NhO :Strange the Mac vs windows dicusiion hassen come up yet. Oh well.

.. No point in talking to you. You're just completely retarded. If you pay any attention to my post history, I haven't had any comparison discussions in a while. I guess though to see that you'd actually need to read, and I understand that is VERY difficult.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :.. No point in talking to you. You're just completely retarded. If you pay any attention to my post history, I haven't had any comparison discussions in a while. I guess though to see that you'd actually need to read, and I understand that is VERY difficult.

Wrong. Have a good day.
Quote from G!NhO :Wrong. Have a good day.

My day is fantastic. Hope you get hit by a bus.
Probably won't happen, the only bus driving here is just a Mercedes Sprinter and it stops on the other side of the street right in front of my house. The chances i will be hit by it are minimal since i do not need to cross the street for anything.
You two are hilarious! Have your own thread for laughs?
No Tomba i will not create my own thread to have worthless discussions with a person who posts pictures of himself in the "Post your girlfriend" thread.
:d :d :d
Quote from G!NhO :Probably won't happen, the only bus driving here is just a Mercedes Sprinter and it stops on the other side of the street right in front of my house. The chances i will be hit by it are minimal since i do not need to cross the street for anything.

Or is it you're unable to support your own weight with your legs? Need a forklift to cross the street.

And I didn't post a picture of me in the girlfriend thread, I posted a picture of me in the rolemodel trhead
Quote from G!NhO :No Tomba i will not create my own thread to have worthless discussions with a person who posts pictures of himself in the "Post your girlfriend" thread.

^^posted himself in "Post your Last Purchase!" thread

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG