The online racing simulator
Quote from genesisx :probably not Two words: not fair

failed to reach why devs allowed kids to play rockingham
Quote from dawesdust_12 :guys look at my writing!

I never said anything to you, Why exactly are you change my name and quote the same thing with lowercase letters? That's a waste of your time. Just because I use a different font you're making it bold? It's not like you guys are forced to use Verdana, I just use comic sans, It's simple, I don't force you to read my text, by all means if it's hard you then skip over it.

Ot: Damn, I think we should put hahmo in the firetrap with ferocious tigers for lying about page 100!
stop argueing, tehpaws bought a license and uses the forum for what its meant to do. sorry you dont like his font, i really dont either
Quote from TehPaws3D :
I'm fine with looking like a goof, That doesn't bother me, At least it shows I'm different! =P

Welcome to my ignore list.

Population: 1.

Offense committed: Making a travesty of typography. I sentence you to use SOMETHING other than Comic Sans.. I'd suggest Helvetica.. now that is a very gorgeous little font.. and boy, let me tell you this.. she certainly don't wear no serifs under that skirt!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Welcome to my ignore list.

Or you could just remove Comic Sans font from your system, so it would get substituted by Arial or Helvetica. :P
Quote from E.Reiljans :Or you could just remove Comic Sans font from your system, so it would get substituted by Arial or Helvetica. :P

Wouldn't work friend, it would just be squares if you did that and you can NEVER gain a font without paying for it, You'd have to copy arial and paste it again renamed as Comic sans.. But that might be too hard for him =p

(Unless it actually auto substitutes it.. But still, Ignore list is easier for him I guess.)
Quote from E.Reiljans :Or you could just remove Comic Sans font from your system, so it would get substituted by Arial or Helvetica. :P

I could, and it would fall back to Helvetica (browser default).

Quote from TehPaws3D :
Wouldn't work friend, it would just be squares if you did that and you can NEVER gain a font without paying for it, You'd have to copy arial and paste it again renamed as Comic sans.. But that might be too hard for him =p

(Unless it actually auto substitutes it.. But still, Ignore list is easier for him I guess.)

Yeah.. too hard for me... Of course.

****ing retard.
WTH is going on!!!... the game is coming on comic sans now???

i love these kind of updates...
not this again the mods are going to end up deleting the posts again
Yep, it's going to be reverted to page 98 again

@dawesdust_12: Do I understand clearly, that you are doing this, because you don't like a font type? Does it mean really that much to you? Comic Sans is perfectly readable for me, but maybe I have a special ability to understand other font types than Times New Roman...
Quote from Live For Kill :but maybe I have a special ability to understand other font types than Times New Roman...

Uh, Times New Roman is even worse than Comic Sans.
Quote from Live For Kill :Yep, it's going to be reverted to page 98 again

@dawesdust_12: Do I understand clearly, that you are doing this, because you don't like a font type? Does it mean really that much to you? Comic Sans is perfectly readable for me, but maybe I have a special ability to understand other font types than Times New Roman...

It's readable, but it's just UGLY! Especially when the rest of the forum (for me) is Helvetica... having comic sans just looks so disgustingly out of place!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's readable, but it's just UGLY! Especially when the rest of the forum (for me) is Helvetica... having comic sans just looks so disgustingly out of place!

That's what I tried to tell this kind person over PM when he still had Demo.

He has a nice reason for it, so let him be will you!
No.

There is no excuse for Comic Sans.
lol, it really is ugly

@thepws3d, we all are different, but we're all the same, too
People who use font other than default for no reason are gay.
People who care that someone is using font other than default for no reason are also gay.
[/gaywar]
Annoying yes, but the last **ten pages of posts have really been getting off-topic. It is because of this that I actually missed the first post after months of silence that Scawen posted back in July.

Unless, ofc, that they start using Comic Sans in the menus in-game, or the smoke that come from the new tyres look like Comic Sans "O", there isn't much to complain about
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's readable, but it's just UGLY! Especially when the rest of the forum (for me) is Helvetica... having comic sans just looks so disgustingly out of place!

Don't mean to be a bitch, But nobody ever asked for your opinion about my fonts I use in the first place..

And wait, Scawen made a new post?! *Goes to read*

Thanks rockclan!!!!
Quote from TehPaws3D :Don't mean to be a bitch, But nobody ever asked for your opinion about my fonts I use in the first place..

And wait, Scawen made a new post?! *Goes to read*

Thanks rockclan!!!!

Too bad my opinion is the only one that anyone should give a damn about.
Quote from GenesisX :Annoying yes, but the last few posts have really been getting off-topic.

So "last few posts" means "tens of pages"?
I don't remember reading much posts on topic, except a few following Scawen's, and some random posts every 5 pages...

By the way, shouldn't this thread be renamed "General discussion while waiting for new tyre physics patch"?
Sorry... Last ten pages. I'll go and re - edit that.

I think we deserve at least a thread. NO, A SECTION for spamming to reward us for our dedication to LFS while waiting for Scirocco and Rockingham. At least we'll keep our crap in one place, so people who actually are looking for what Scawen need to say, can find it in a jiffy, without needing to worry about font choices, or what we are eating for breakfast. Hey, it'll keep me entertained, and not looking for excuses to bitch about why a kid was able to play Rockingham, and I wasn't.
Quote from Amynue :So... who is going to Rockingham with pendrive?

:reallyo I understand this correctly?
The Rockingham race track are running LFS with the Rockingham track?
Quote from Waste Me ::reallyo I understand this correctly?
The Rockingham race track are running LFS with the Rockingham track?

According to cca 4 photos of it, yes.
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG