The online racing simulator
Quote from BrandonR :NP let me know what u think about it oh an btw, the QWERTY kaypad is a bitch to use if you have big hands, im always hittin about 3 different buttons on accident.

But my fav feature on it is the theft protection, If someone steals it, then tried to put there sim card in it, the phone will automatically send a text to 2 people of your choice with the number that they just put into the phone, and it locks them out of it haha :chair:

I just got it and it's a good phone, my fingers aren't really big so i have no problem typing. Where can i find that theft feature?
Can't wait. :woohoo:

2010 vw transporter kombi 180ps BITDI DSG twin turbo with a 7 speed automatic box. in the uk now just waiting till tomorrow for my dad to pick it up
Quote from brt900 :

2010 vw transporter kombi 180ps BITDI DSG twin turbo with a 7 speed automatic box. in the uk now just waiting till tomorrow for my dad to pick it up

Your purchase or your dads?
Useless showoff...
Useless jealousy?
Quote from DevilDare :Useless jealousy?

Yeah, I'm dreaming about a VW Transporter... Sure dude, sure....
Yeah, he is showing off a VW Transporter.... Sure dude, sure...
What the **** are you on about?
Same thing you are on.
Quote from DevilDare :Yeah, he is showing off a VW Transporter.... Sure dude, sure...

You might have just offended him
Quote from DevilDare :Yeah, he is showing off a VW Transporter.... Sure dude, sure...

Why not? It's brand new, has two turbos and a double clutch transmission (DSG - Direktschaltgetriebe -> direct shift gear box)
Let's rename the thread to "Post your daddy's last purchase"

And shut this jealousy BS, we're talking about a freaking van. :o
They are nice but not really something to show off with, and till you buy one yourself paul don't post it.

Really only 180Hp with 2 turbo's?
Quote from G!NhO :Really only 180Hp with 2 turbo's?

Your van has been - SUPERCHARGED!
Quote from G!NhO :No, that is something else.

It was just for the lols man... I know what a supercharger is...

And why the hell does it have 7 gears?
Quote from matijapkc :It was just for the lols man... I know what a supercharger is...

And why the hell does it have 7 gears?

Some cars already have 8 i believe.
Quote from G!NhO :Some cars already have 8 i believe.

But if you have a freakin' van, with 180HP, why would you need 7 gears? 5 if enough, maybe 6 'cos it has 2 turbos, but 7!? That's a bit too much...

Quote from Wikipedia :Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce 6-speed e-Gear 6-speed manual

You see this? Murcielago SuperVeloce, 670HP, and 6 gears...
comparing a supercar to a box van. Good job
Maybe for carrying loads or towing... Trucks have tremendous ammounts of gears, and they aren't exactly supercars either.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG