The online racing simulator
connection problems help would be appreciated
hello fellow lfs's been wanting to post this for a long time now its becomming such a problem im starting to dislike lfs just kidding i love it so much thats why i want to fix the problems

i have checked a few threads but nothing to helps my situation

now since moving out i live at a friends house where theres wireless... was only demo player here and as i recall i never had this problem.....
once i got s2 it was ok for a week
then
i started to loose connection to host.
sometimes bars raise high into the red (the "lag" bars)

now sometimes it wont connect to servers saying did not recieve ok etc... and sometimes cannot find servers that are online! but wont come up only in my search and then wont let me in.

the main problem is the connection loss.... 2 - 3 mins or so into driving... well drifting ill loose my connection after loosing ALOT of money on cruise servers ive had enough!!

now the other laptop in the house is running lfs demo and if having no dramas
and ive played using another internet supply at my friends house and it lost connection there to (whilst also loosing internet connection)

so what this leaves me to believe is my computer is the problem?? how so

i am infact running a laptop to play as i do not have a house......
rest assure the moment i get a house and a room
DEDICATED lfs comp
but till then its laptop only

running windows vista
toshiba laptop
if specs will help i can post

but are there some tests or does anyone know how to fix this
i would much appreciate some feedback and help

thankyou all
are you using wireless?
Try Wire instead of wireless, updates your drivers, clean for spyware with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware..
to the last 2 messages both times were wireless as its not my house i doubt ill beable to use wire but ill try it see how i go...

whats a good spyware cleaning program that i can download for free...
Quote from Richard_let569 :whats a good spyware cleaning program that i can download for free...

adaware
spybot s+d
malwarebytes (if the first two don't get them, this one usually does)
hijackthis (for some pesky browser BHO's)
#6 - jsrk
Hello ,

I have almost same problem. I was driving in cruise servers for months and now i am always loosing connection and i am using wireless and i was using wirless before too. I can't believe this and i cant use straight connection coz my Dad is using it :/ What is the problem ?

-jsrk-
Hi, try this:
Quote from Blackburne :Hi, I used to have that problem as well. What I did was I disabled IP Flood Detection in the router configuration and that seemed to do the trick. Hope it works for you too.

And please do let us know if it works.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG