The online racing simulator
I thought for sure Max had it when he blew past Boris on the last straight, that was a pretty exciting finish though. I just wish the race was a little cleaner at the end, the long caution periods at the end of every race there get pretty annoying.
Quote from SidiousX :Would've been nice to see him win, but like Max said, Boris deserved that win. He's been giving drivers advice, helping them out and coaching them to make them better for all these years, and it paid off.

Oh trust me I'm happy to see Boris win, I think he's an awesome guy, but Max deserves it too.
I was really surprised to see Max outbrake Boris that much. Or was it that Boris just laid back to get a run on Max after the chicane?

Great finish tho. Wish it was in the wet and I do hope that Max stays in NASCAR eventhough he's been horrible this year in the Cup
I'm not sure it had to do anything with breaking, looked to me like Max's car just had that much more power, he was in a Harvick car.
last nights race was really boring...
Same here, wan't my money back, can't believe I attended such a boring ass race. Probably one of the few times that I wanted Busch to win...
I thought it was just myself who found it boring.. :tired:

Is New Hampshire any good?
The last race was pretty good, it's usually a pretty decent track.
Richmond was pretty boring especially with Bowyer running good all night, I was hoping Newman would find a way to sneak into the Chase but I knew it was unlikely.

I'm going to New Hampshire next weekend so hopefully its a good race. We're just driving up Sunday morning for the race and leaving after. Sitting 26 rows up just past the start finish line, I haven't been there before but they look like good seats.
Pretty disappointing seeing Tony run out of fuel with one to go. He's not out of it yet but he can't afford another bad race now. At the same time, while I'm not a Bowyer fan, I wouldn't mind seeing him win it all. He seems like a good guy and races everyone pretty clean. Really I'll take anyone other than the 48.
Quote from UncleBenny :Pretty disappointing seeing Tony run out of fuel with one to go. He's not out of it yet but he can't afford another bad race now. At the same time, while I'm not a Bowyer fan, I wouldn't mind seeing him win it all. He seems like a good guy and races everyone pretty clean. Really I'll take anyone other than the 48.

+1 from me. I don't want to see Denny win it either however.

Shall we do predictions?
Quote from PMD9409 :Shall we do predictions?

Do it.

I see Denny winning the championship this year. He has the talent and the cars to get the job done, only thing I can see stopping him is unreliable cars taking him out of races.

Also, me at NHMS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCjmXWZ299M

Nothing better than watching a restart from down by the fence. My friend was just like, I don't get the point of standing down here, they're all just a blur when they go by haha.
Umm, I have no idea tbh haha. I would guess a RCR car due to their consistency this year. Burton is incredibly unlucky, and I don't know if Clint and Kevin is good at every single track.

Sadly looking at the schedule it looks like 11 and 48 domination, however I wish Tony didn't screw up, I wanted him to win it.

Who I think: 48 (sadly, I know, but schedule has "48" written all over it.)
Who I want: 14
OH MAN

Bowyer docked 150 points for his car not being legal. Pretty sure they were warned about this a week or two ago.

Quote :NASCAR has issued penalties, suspensions and fines as a result of rules infractions discovered this week during post-race inspection at the NASCAR Research and Development Center following last Sunday's race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. The #33 team was found to be in violation of Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing); 12-4-J (any determination by NASCAR officials that the race equipment used in the event does not conform to NASCAR rules); and 20-3 (car body location specifications in reference to the certified chassis did not meet NASCAR-approved specifications) of the 2010 NASCAR Rule Book. As a result, crew chief Shane Wilson has been fined $150,000, suspended from the next six NASCAR Sprint Cup events, suspended from NASCAR until Nov. 3 and placed on probation until Dec. 31. Car chief Chad Haney has also been suspended from the next six NASCAR Sprint Cup events, suspended from NASCAR until Nov. 3 and placed on probation until Dec. 31. Driver Clint Bowyer and owner Richard Childress have been penalized with the loss of 150 championship driver and owner points, respectively. (NASCAR), the penalty drops Bowyer from 2nd in the driver point standings to 12th.(9-22-2010)

*Scratches Bowyer off list to win it all*

Ouch, but hey, shouldn't do illegal stuff.
Hopefully a Hendrick car will win it! But I would rather Gordon come out of his slump and bounce back in a big way!
48 is coming boys n girls xD
Yeah... sadly.
Dont be sad! Haters!
JJ haters? Where?
They see me winnin', they hatin'
Chad is well known for ridin' dirty.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :They see me crewin', they whinin' then?

In all seriousness, Chad has been doing it since his latemodel days. There's a dude me and Nolan know on iRacing (use to work with us on sets etc) that use to run at the same local track as Chad quite a few years ago. Chad exploited like half the rule book and won a majority of those races, but about half of those races he was DQ'd due to those exploits. It has carried all the way into his crew chief job at Hendrick. Sucks, and sadly he wouldn't of had the same penalty as Bowyer and his crew after that same incident. They wouldn't do that to the great JJ this late in the year...

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG