The online racing simulator
LFS Database (lfsdb.net) public beta test!
(72 posts, closed, started )
Quote from rockclan :Maybe you should also be fair enough to post the dates you little ****.

Added for you, you P***k
Wow.

I don't think there were many left anyway but rockclan is working really hard on alienating even the last person who remotely liked him.

(posting private messages in a public thread isn't nice, though, IMO. But I guess it served a good purpose this time :shrug
I agreed but there was not a lot else i could do in this case
#54 - CSF
Another topic turned into Rockclan hour.
When first reading this topic I got excited, then I just got sad. Hope the finished product is good
Bloody hell

Lible gives me the nameserver details to point lfsdb.net too, i change them and an hour later he PM's me to say he no longer wants me too

I give up
-
(jasonmatthews) DELETED by jasonmatthews
Why is it that always in a thread kids ruin everything for others?

For once, shut up and let the thread clean. I'm done with reading non-sense, have to skip most posts
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Why is it that always in a thread kids ruin everything for others?

For once, shut up and let the thread clean. I'm done with reading non-sense, have to skip most posts

+1

Basically, skip everything from 1 post before birders first post.

edit* that sentence came out complicated
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by dawesdust_12 : Trying a civil route..
-
(jasonmatthews) DELETED by jasonmatthews
guys leave rockclan alone
I got an idea.

GO OUTSIDE.
Quote from z-ro 8 :I got an idea.

GO OUTSIDE.

I did and there is no one there, bit windy though
Another offtopic thread?
The fact that I own lfsdatabase.net and that I offered Lible and Bose to make this, might tell you that I'm not just an ass trying to cock things up as Birder.
Both the websites suck.
Quote from rockclan :The fact that I own lfsdatabase.net and that I offered Lible and Bose to make this, might tell you that I'm not just an ass trying to cock things up as Birder.

You cant own a domain just register one and I am sure everyone is aware who is cocking things up and its certainly not me
-
(VoiD) DELETED by VoiD
Quote from birder :
Rockclan to Lible 29/08/2010 12:18

The correct date is actually 24/06/2010 11:34.

Quote from birder :
Rockclan to Birder 29/08/2010 16:25

"That was a long time ago when Bose and me where in a fight together, don't mind that. Just do as I posted in the topic and everyone's happy.

Kind Regards,

Rocky"

Soooo.. when today?
In a couple of minutes, hopefully
Quote from Lible :The correct date is actually 24/06/2010 11:34.

My date is the date you sent it to me, so the first time i saw it
Quote from birder :My date is the date you sent it to me, so the first time i saw it

I understood that. I just wanted to clear some misunderstandings.
This thread is closed

LFS Database (lfsdb.net) public beta test!
(72 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG