The online racing simulator
South City Extenstion
(10 posts, started )
#1 - Ilpav
South City Extenstion
Have any of you wished that those barriers were removed on the long circuit so you can actually go to those cities on the signposts?

How cool would it be if you're driving on that highway and there wasn't a barrier at the end and you can go flat out on the highway towards the next city?

Doing a circuit around South City, then driving to the next city (several kms) and doing a circuit around that city also sound like it would make some epic online matches!
#2 - PoVo
I'd like that, however I think this would take years of development for the devs, to add physics for buildings, posts etc.

Although I do hope this would happen sometime in the future
You're flying high a bit, but thinking about it it'd be pretty nice if it was possible to cruise around South City without any variants, but it would only be useful in cruise servers and nowhere else.
How about including walking mode and guns in the same patch
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :How about including walking mode and guns in the same patch

Not to mention the possibility of carjacking.
Quote from Senninha25 :Not to mention the possibility of carjacking.

Do we get to slap our hoes at the same time?
Quote from piggy501 :Do we get to slap our hoes at the same time?

Slap them, shoot them...blow the car up with them inside...you name it.
Quote from Senninha25 :Slap them, shoot them...blow the car up with them inside...you name it.

Is it about Grand Theft Auto Addiction after you shoot a load to a hoes and ram it
Quote from skywatcher122 :Is it about Grand Theft Auto Addiction after you shoot a load to a hoes and ram it

Depends if you want to do everything in reverse order...

South City Extenstion
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG