The online racing simulator
LFS Database (lfsdb.net) public beta test!
(72 posts, closed, started )
How the hell should I know that is your skin? I rarely look at skin makers. I check the skins for things like copyrights and whatnot, this skin did not have this (because he erased it), so I could not see how it is yours, so I really do not understand why you are being such a cock. I have banned him, and removed the link, but really, it makes no sense why you act like this...
Ok, thanks for dealing with this. I got kinda confused, I thought the guy is one of your crew, but he was just a member, sorry.
PLEASE GUYS EASE DOWN!

Birder was so kind to offer a domain and hosting to a temporary plan I had with a LFS Database.

Then I got Bose321 to build a temporary LFS DB.

Now Lible has done sorry to say Bose, a ten times better database.

And with no problem, Lible may have the stuff Birder offered us.

End of story!
Rocklan, i have seen the PM that you sent to Lible, and the one to me, do you want me to print them both here so users can see what was said.

You seem to want to be in charge and to be fair thats just is not going to happen in any database site

I think its more you than anyone else thats causing all the problems

I am sure if Bose321 and Lible talk it will all be fixed in seconds
Quote from birder :Rocklan, i have seen the PM that you sent to Lible, and the one to me, do you want me to print them both here so users can see what was said.

You seem to want to be in charge and to be fair thats just is not going to happen in any database site

I think its more you than anyone else thats causing all the problems

I am sure if Bose321 and Lible talk it will all be fixed in seconds

... maybe YOU should read better my friend.

I don't want to have to do any **** with it.

Just do as I posted here, and PM'ed you.

E:

Only thing I want is to use it as a user, now grow up, and do what you SHOULD do as a good host.
So glad this is coming back, was lost without it (: Nice one guys!
what old DB is off? sad
hope you'll manage to get yours up with good stuff, I knew why I downloaded that stuff from DB coz it might disappear
keep it up
Quote from JackCY :what old DB is off? sad
hope you'll manage to get yours up with good stuff, I knew why I downloaded that stuff from DB coz it might disappear
keep it up

The new official DB by Lible and co is looking very sexy, is easy to use, and just you know GREAT!
Birder to Rockclan 28/08/2010 13:39

"Hi

Who is doing the database these days, or is it dead?"

Rockclan to Birder 28/08/2010 14:35

"Bose321 is

I've been sick for a long time!

Kind Regards,

Rocky"

Rockclan to Lible 29/08/2010 12:18
(I have not repeated what Lible said to me but there was nothing controvertial at all, In my eyes Lible has been fine all the way through and i have never had any problem with anything he has said or done)

"Hey Lible,

As you know we had been speaking alot about me helping you with the real new LFS DB.
It has come to a point, that sir Bose321 is disbehaving to me. And other things that I don't like.
I first asked him the following:
To work together with you and flame, with you in control. And me just as a front side administrator. (for support and accepting of uploads)
He first was thinking about that, however yesterday and today, he is having a faul mouth against me which I don't like anyomore. He is never kind to me, which caused me to make the following decision:
If you would like it I could:
Kick Bose321 out of his presidential chair, change the Control Panel password, only share this with yourself and me. (it is still a hosting which has been sponsored to me and not to bose321).
Then you may use lfsdatabase.eu and lfsdatabase.net + our unlimited bandwith and diskspace for no charge! As long as you don't change the control panel password.
And then ofcourse I would still want to help changing all these names of the files, and so on.
If you're interested just drop me a PM, and please do not yet inform Bose about it, I will do that myself.

Kind Regards,

Rocky / Walter"

Birder to Lible, Bose321 and Rocklan 29/08/2010 13:14

"Hi Guys

I am not sure what is going on and i seem to being dragged into the war between you.
I have been sent copies of PM's that i find dis-tasteful.
I asked Bose321 and Rocklan about lfsdatabase.eu and Rockclan says its Bose321 but the offers the CP details to Lible. Rockclan seems to think that he owns the "sponsorship" of the site which is not the case.
I have changed the cp and ftp passwords on the site until its sorted.
I dont sponsor the site I just provide the domain and hosting.
I am about to post the PM's in the forum for the world to see and give you this time to sort this out.

Please pm me back as soon as possible.

Thanks to all and let work together

Regards"

Rocklan to Birder29/08/2010 16:22

"Dear Birder,

I don't see it as sponsoring at all!
I just think Bose321 did a very nice website for as long as Lible's was not running!
Please give the stuff you did for us to Lible.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Rockclan"

Birder to Rockclan 29/08/2010 16:22

"Lible send me the pm you sent to him, so maybe you need to read what you said"

Rockclan to Birder 29/08/2010 16:25

"That was a long time ago when Bose and me where in a fight together, don't mind that. Just do as I posted in the topic and everyone's happy.

Kind Regards,

Rocky"

So let me make it clear, I supplied a domain and hosting to you and BOSE321, you have said you have nothing to do with it and its BOSE321's yet you offer it to Lible

I also make it clear that I registered lfsdb.net to safeguard it, my company runs 1000 plus sites so a domain is nothing. I do think it rather strange that Lible did not register lfsdb.net before he started to advertise the new database but to register a domain for me is a single click.

So Rockclan in your pm to lible you say "(it is still a hosting which has been sponsored to me and not to bose321)" yet in a PM to me its not

What you seem to want me to do is shit on BOSE321 because you have fallen out and i will not do that

Lible - The domain is yours if you want it
Bose321 - Your domain and hosting is safe, PM me for the cp and ftp details
Rockclan - "I have nothing to say to you after this - Goodbye"
rockclann!
again we all get a nice laugh of you
Stupid is stupid
Quote from birder :
Lible - The domain is yours if you want it
Bose321 - Your domain and hosting is safe, PM me for the cp and ftp details
Rockclan - "I have nothing to say to you after this - Goodbye"

Maybe you should also be fair enough to post the dates you little ****.

I'm helping Lible at the moment, and you are just trying to cock things up.

Lible doesn't need and want your help, neither do I anymore.

Edit:

Congrats Birder, you are the very first one on my ingore list, enjoy your stay.
Looking good Lible &Flame!
Quote from rockclan :

Let the man speak for himself.

Quote from rockclan :
Edit:

add me too?
Quote : congrats birder, you are the very first one on my ingore list, enjoy your stay.

:d *lol*
:fence::spin:
good luck with this one
Quote from rockclan :Maybe you should also be fair enough to post the dates you little ****.

I'm helping Lible at the moment, and you are just trying to cock things up.

Edit:

Take a deep breath man!!
Gimme access
Oh the drama again , nice site(s) lads!
-
(Dmt) DELETED by Dmt
Quote from Dmt :How I can choose if one site is protected?

It's opened tomorrow.
It's 30th already

somewhere in the world and opening a website on mondays is "boo"
The name servers for lfsdb.net have been changed to lible's server

To Rockclan, thanks for removing me from your christmas card list I am sure i will not worry about it toooooo much

Regards
This thread is closed

LFS Database (lfsdb.net) public beta test!
(72 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG