The online racing simulator
@unseen. Thank you, as always, brother.

Okey, I'm working on the new video(documentation and planing only, today)but, sometimes I'm making some tests. Somethings about textures.

Really is posible (but I'm not sure at all) that is posible to make a photorealistic interior for FXO Turbo and RB4 GT. I'm not going to confirm anything. I prefer be carefull with these things.

Cheers and thanks for the comments.
Try for the FXO and RB4 if you want Lynce, but it`s a horrible job. FXO is obviously shared with the FXR and one of the cars will always look badly wrong, RB4 is a better idea, but as you already know with that, the mapping is crap

If you need wireframes, so you can see where all the really nasty hidden/badly wrapped parts are, just let me know and I`ll rip some in whatever size you want.
Quote from unseen :Try for the FXO and RB4 if you want Lynce, but it`s a horrible job. FXO is obviously shared with the FXR and one of the cars will always look badly wrong, RB4 is a better idea, but as you already know with that, the mapping is crap

If you need wireframes, so you can see where all the really nasty hidden/badly wrapped parts are, just let me know and I`ll rip some in whatever size you want.

It would be great, unseen, thank you very much. We can talk through private messages.

About first paragraph, now I see you have reason. I didn't remember about the GTR version.

Anyway, in the first place is Fern Bay. Hehehehehe.

I recgnize that I love to make some tests as a distraction. For example, another day I try to understand very well the textures of the XFG and XRG(XRT). I see some limitations. Always I'm thinking on projects.
Re- anouncing._

The next step is increasing the quality of the postproduction with new techniques and edit over 500 files to get more quality in the footage.

The dynamic secuences and narrative of the video is most important. We need to talk about this little history and the spectator needs to understand better.

LFS Forms was my last standard, but in this ase I need to stay in the next standard.

The ilumination and ambient light will have study exhaustively to get a photorealistic footage. As a renderization or near of that.

I have discovered new techniques to get that I am talking. Of course, making tests.

Schuppor (Christian reddeker) will be the composer of the music of this video. He is a professional composer who works for Porsche. His standard is the most higher that I listened lately.

The production of this video will take several weeks. Maybe months.
I'm sorry everybody, I'm way too late for doing the promised installers for this amazing work from Lynce, the Revolution Pack June 24th.

This is caused by several personal problems I'm having at the moment. I'll try to explain quickly: with the divorce of my parents, my mother wants to pull my father's leg and find a way to steal his (our) apartment and give him a R$200,000 (about US$114,000) bill because she has broken their contract. If she manages to do that I'll be homeless and I won't have any money even to keep studying. I hate her. She's getting crazy and even started dating her lawyer, who obviously must want to take part into that money. We've contracted several lawyers and we're trying to stop her from doing so legally. This has been a long legal dispute that started some months ago and has taken a lot of my time, specially during the last months.

Anyway, I'm just telling you this because it's not being easy for me cope with all that. I'm having to sign up some documents and go to judges to dispute the transfer of my sister's "parental guard" (I don't really know if that's what it is called in english: "guarda parental" (PT-BR), it's the legal paper that decides who is going to take care of my sister, who is underage (my mother has the current guard). My sister is scared and doesn't want to live with our mother anymore (my mother tried to hurt her some times already, although I always managed to stop her). She's living with me and my father until the dispute ends and the judge decides who's going to take care of her.

Some time ago (I believe more than a month, although I don't really know right now), when I managed to get some time to make the installers, my computer had problems and stopped working for some time. I spent quite a long time trying to fix it and have managed to keep it working (ish), apart from the HDD where I store basically everything I have. I managed to restore some data, although some things as well a ... one before were corrupted (as seen on previous post).

So... I know I have disappointed many people but I don't have time to do the installers "right now". I will make them as soon as possible. I believe Lynce has explained how to install them and place the files manually pretty well already and I hope it will not be a problem for people to copy the files manually until there is a installer (and I believe everyone's been doing this already).

Again, my sincere apologies for everything.
Quote from Velociround :Again, my sincere apologies for everything.

You don't need to apoligize for that. That's a terrible story.
My parents have been through something similar, and luckily it worked out in our advantage.
I just hope it will for you and your father aswell, because it's a terrible position to be in.
take your time please, nobody blames you for all that stuff at all...
thanks a heap for all this lynce! brilliant work.

been wanting to say that for a while lol.
BTW the images say 2009 instead of 2010
Many many thanx Lynce for the wonderfull updates !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe i did not know about these wonderfull updates until a few days ago !!!!!!

Your work is simply astonishing and many many thanx again!!!

Also you REALLY have to ask the devs to join them even if it will be a part time affair...Really i could not even imagine how better lfs could look with these updates..I always thought that things like lighting,reflections and many many tiny details is a matter of pure polygon modeling and rendering engine
features like dx8/dx9/dx10 shaders ....Yet excellent texturing can lead to some mind astonishing illution of everything looking wayyyyy better than it should look.....

Your amazing work coupled with some amazing modelers found in the LFSMODS could lead to some mind blowing detailed car models(Looking like real cars minus the brands badjes) and some incredible realistic looking tracks....

I don't think there is any harm in asking.Everybody hear knows you are doing all this work from love for lfs and it's community and the devs would definetely realize this.

PS-to velociround -For God's shake my friend don't be sorry!!! What's important is for everything for you to settle down rightfully,just be straight and don't be afraid to say what you wish and tell your sister to do the same thing!
Blackwood Realistic Reflections
i doesn't understand the description too much for Generic and Concrete reflections. my question is ... for blackwood what files should i download to enjoy the realistic reflections??
Video teaser coming out tomorrow?
Where do i put the .raw files? I've looked everywhere
Ok thanks
Looking forward to the forthcoming teaser ;D Would also like to thank you for your commitment to this project and enhancing the experience for countless LFS players!

Hi to all again.

I will back very soon, presenting a few list of my personal projects about LFS content. I have some things to solve in my life and, isn't posible for me, make any work. Even I can't accept requests from people for the same reason.

I can anounce that there will be, on 2011, the next RP but I can't to anounce what exactly is the new content. I need to see some values and read with atention some threads. Fern Bay is a posibility but I can't confirm anything. The priority now is start and finish the next video with Schuppor's colaboration. The title is Revolution Pack August 28th's video teaser (from 2009, FZ50's contents and some miscs.).

Cheers.
Take care of yourself and others you care about first, then worry about this shit Javier. This kind of thing really isn`t that important :worried:
np take u time
Take your time Lynce, you have done amazing work already. Now it's Scaviers turn. Thumbs up
Best of luck my friend! I hope you can fix things in your life relatively easy.. Life sucks for everyone at some points. But I'm sure you will do fine. And if not.. You can probably draw what fine looks like and imagine it..
0_o
Is there anyway to make LFS look better like this in a whole pack? i dont want ot go download them one by one =/
thank you man for this work. the game look really better.

I hope you will deal with personal issues. LFS must wait. Best wishes Lynce.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG