The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Rikje :Depends what you call by "giving" The crazy guy decided he wanted a new car and bought a NEW Punto EVO. I couldn't see that alfa just being sold to some weirdo so I bought it.

Lol at your brother for switching from that to an evo..
Quote from Klutch :You can quite clearly see not everything is finished on the engine. Maybe you should get you eyes checked? You are getting old after all...

i could quite clearly see that the front was not finished yes. but the guy implied that he had finished and it was time to do some skids. maybe you should stop over reading posts?
you'll find that age has absolutly nothing to do with this conversation kid
Quote from dadge :i could quite clearly see that the front was not finished yes. but the guy implied that he had finished and it was time to do some skids. maybe you should stop over reading posts?
you'll find that age has absolutly nothing to do with this conversation kid

It does when you only read selectively.

Again, i said ENGINE not finished, not the front of it, so i don't even know why you said that..
Quote from BastianB :Lol at your brother for switching from that to an evo..

he said he regret the swap already But I can see why he wanted to sell it thought. A full tank costs me about 100E and with a 3.0 v6 you can imagine it doesn't run that many kilometers on a tank either.
Quote from Klutch :It does when you only read selectively.

Again, i said ENGINE not finished, not the front of it, so i don't even know why you said that..

the guy posted a picture with "time for some skids" written under it. i replied to him and NOT you. he then called me a retard, i blamed him for bastardising his car. a few hours later, you then called me an idiot and in the middle of your little rant, you actually offered more information than the guy who owns the car.
so, how was that selective reading? you really have no clue how this conversation thing works do you?
HE has yet to say anything about what he's doing with the front of the car. YOU commented a few hours later. YOU had nothing to do with the conversation between me and that guy.
I commented because i KNOW why the rad support has been removed. It makes it ten times easier to do an engine swap as theres more room and you can come in at an easier angle, if you've ever done an engine swap in a car with a tight engine bay you'd know how annoying it can be.

The rad support will be put back when the engine is all bolted up and ready. Its common sense!

Then you proceeded, Like an idiot, to spout your big mouth off claiming he had bastardised the car because you assume he was going to leave it without a rad support and claim it as an "improvement"

Seriously, shut your trap until you get a clue, because so far you've just made yourself look like a complete and utter fool arguing about something you know NOTHING about.
And yet again folks, the LFS Forum shows how often people argue over pointless, pathetic things.
ok, we'll try again. this time i'll use quote. lets see if i can show you how this conversation went down, ok?
Quote from R34king :

time for some skids

is there anything in that quote that says he's either putting the engine in, taking the engine out, or going to do some skids?
if it was the latter, that would imply the work is complete because he's going to start the engine and burn some rubber.

Quote from dadge :why does looking at that pic remind me of this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkeAzqhlkNk

if he's actually burnt some rubber and made some skids then that (to me and most humans) would indicate the work is complete and that the cars is now ready to be started. so, my point stood.

Quote from R34king :Because your a retard?

nice explination as to why the car looks the way it does. oh wait, that wasn't an explination. my bad.
shall i continue?
ok then.
feeling slightly offended i went on to post:
Quote from dadge :that's rich coming from somebody who thinks bastardising the front of a car is an improvement.

Mad Max is a movie. not a "how to" guide.

now, remember there is STILL no mention of whether that engine is installed, uninstalled or the job is finished.

nearly 12 hours later:
Quote from Klutch :My god you're a ****ing idiot. The rad support has been temporarily removed to make the engine swap a ****load easier as you don't have to come in from such a hard angle.

Stop talking about shit you know NOTHING about

at last, some kind of explination. you have to pick through the well thought out tantrum but it's there.
now, at this stage you have been successful in the attempt of turning this into another slanging match GO YOU!
Quote from dadge :where in his post did he say anything other than "time for some skids ".

you keep insisting that i'm your God. if that were the case, why in would i create a moron such as yourself?

now, had he said something like "now all i need to do is install the rest" then it would have been alot clearer don't you think?

even in his post responding to me, he decided to question my mental state rather than putting me straight.

maybe if you ladies put the fake claws away for a few seconds, you'll find that not every post is a troll attempt.

here is where i asked why to feel you need to worship me ("my god"). and gave a short timeline on the conversation.
Quote from Klutch :You can quite clearly see not everything is finished on the engine. Maybe you should get you eyes checked? You are getting old after all...

again, when you say finished, is that finished installing or uninstalling the engine. because other than your hissy fit/ explination R34king has YET to join this little chat and put me straight. all i have in terms of an explination is yours.
and lets be honest, you're the last guy anyone would ask for advice.
and now that we're up-to-date, has R34king said anything about the rad support? has he said anything other than "time for some skid" and "your a retard"? maybe in your world this means "time to install the rad support" but to the rest of the world, it doesn't.

you're talking about common sense. ok, we'll go the logical path for a second shall we?
this is a finished drift car.
http://noriyaro.com/wp-content ... tsuri_2009_sunday_009.jpg see any similarities? that's also an aussie drift car. it's common sense.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :And yet again folks, the LFS Forum shows how often people argue over pointless, pathetic things.

exactly, the conversation had sweet F.A. to do with krotch but she decided she hadn't had her daily dose of hate yet. the topic had actually moved on, but "little miss loves to bitch" thought it was important enough to rewind the thread.
Dear lord, get back on topic guys, the handbag fights are getting quite boring.
Quote from dadge :and lets be honest, you're the last guy anyone would ask for advice

And why is that? Everything i've done is self taught.

I've done Gearbox Swaps, Flywheel&Clutch swaps, Diff swaps, Suspension upgrades (Swaybars / Coilovers / Brakes)
Also done turbo setups along with shiftkit, Injectors, Fuel pumps, Cam gears, etc etc.
I've helped rebuild 12a and 13b rotary engines.
Also helped out with engine swaps
Done a bit of interior work and body work.
The only thing im not knowledgable on is Electrics and wiring.

So i think i'm quite capable in giving my own personal opinion and advice.

what have you done in your pathetic life apart bag peoples cars calling them "bastardised" for no reason?
Quote from Klutch :And why is that? Everything i've done is self taught.

I've done Gearbox Swaps, Flywheel&Clutch swaps, Diff swaps, Suspension upgrades (Swaybars / Coilovers / Brakes)
Also done turbo setups along with shiftkit, Injectors, Fuel pumps, Cam gears, etc etc.
I've helped rebuild 12a and 13b rotary engines.
Also helped out with engine swaps
Done a bit of interior work and body work.
The only thing im not knowledgable on is Electrics and wiring.

So i think i'm quite capable in giving my own personal opinion and advice.

what have you done in your pathetic life apart bag peoples cars calling them "bastardised" for no reason?

now now pikachu. 19 years old, and you can sum your life up in one post. living the dream i see. one thing i have learned in my pathetic life is that i can now spot an arsehole from half a world away. thanks for that. it's something i'll keep with me for life
when you say "helped" do you mean you were the spanner guy or did they let you turn a few bolts too?
Quote from dadge :now now pikachu. 19 years old, and you can sum your life up in one post. living the dream i see. one thing i have learned in my pathetic life is that i can now spot an arsehole from half a world away. thanks for that. it's something i'll keep with me for life

You think you're always correct and never wrong, don't you?

And i can also spot a self righteous arrogant prick from halfway across the world =)
Quote from Klutch :You think you're always correct and never wrong, don't you?

not at all. i don't mind being wrong. it's the first step towards learning something.
see, you think i'm self righteous. but that's because i'm better than you. so it's expected after all, i am your god!
it's strange that when you go pointing the finger, there's another three fingers in the same hand pointing right back at you.
Quote from Rikje :My car, I guess there are less attractive cars to drive

Very nice! Is your car lowered? Your brother did a good job keeping it clean!
I drive a 155 to! But is a 2.0 16V widebody from 1995. The best car i've ever driven! It's a shame you rarly see them nowadays.

You should check out this website, you can find a lot of information on the forum about this beautiful car.
Theres no point arguing with someone as stupid as you. I'm done.
Quote from Klutch :Theres no point arguing with someone as stupid as you. I'm done.

you were done about 6 posts ago but you looked like you were having fun.
EDIT: infact, i'll stick you on my ignore list for a few weeks. i'd recommend you do the same with me. that way we won't cross paths and subject the rest of the forum to our super porductive name calling.
Quote from Klutch :Theres no point arguing with someone as stupid as you. I'm done.

Took you quite some time, huh?
Quote from Rikje :he said he regret the swap already But I can see why he wanted to sell it thought. A full tank costs me about 100E and with a 3.0 v6 you can imagine it doesn't run that many kilometers on a tank either.

But i´m sure the fun you have driving this thing makes you forget the money you have to spend on the fuel
Quote from BastianB :But i´m sure the fun you have driving this thing makes you forget the money you have to spend on the fuel

Well I don't think I've spent a single moment behind the wheel without smiling. My brother once said that you don't just take it for a drive, you take it out for an adventure and I can see why he said that. Everytime I take it for a spin I get surpised. The power of the engine, the sound it produces and the whole feel of the car is just amazing. Sure it has it's typical Alfa problems like malfunction lights. Sometimes the indicators don't work, the solution for that is putting on your hazard lights for a moment and everything works again
Quote from dadge :you were done about 6 posts ago but you looked like you were having fun.
EDIT: infact, i'll stick you on my ignore list for a few weeks. i'd recommend you do the same with me. that way we won't cross paths and subject the rest of the forum to our super porductive name calling.

hahahaahahah get a life mate seriously
Quote from Rikje :Well I don't think I've spent a single moment behind the wheel without smiling. My brother once said that you don't just take it for a drive, you take it out for an adventure and I can see why he said that. Everytime I take it for a spin I get surpised. The power of the engine, the sound it produces and the whole feel of the car is just amazing. Sure it has it's typical Alfa problems like malfunction lights. Sometimes the indicators don't work, the solution for that is putting on your hazard lights for a moment and everything works again

I demand Vids, NAO!
Quote from R34king :hahahaahahah get a life mate seriously

thanks for putting me straight on your project buddy. oh wait, you still haven't.
do you have a blog you'd like to share? or do you just hit the defensive everytime someone is unaware of your work?
maybe you could use one of those wrenches to pull your head out of your arse. maybe then you'd make the effort in posting more than 6 words at a time.....
Quote from dadge :thanks for putting me straight on your project buddy. oh wait, you still haven't.
do you have a blog you'd like to share? or do you just hit the defensive everytime someone is unaware of your work?
maybe you could use one of those wrenches to pull your head out of your arse. maybe then you'd make the effort in posting more than 6 words at a time.....

haha keep going im enjoying this..
For the first time since joining, people are going on my Ignore list.

This Forum is really going downhill lately.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG