The online racing simulator
ok i have been looking into git so far today and seem to understand how that works.
So now I've pulled your repository from github and can work on that.
My only unknown is how to upload things to github. I assume first of all i should register there
And if i understood correctly, you should also be able to just pull updates from me somehow? I suppose in that case i would have to make my sources available via http/ftp/whatever?

I wonder btw if we could perhaps meet on irc, since chatting there is easier There are some plugin related things I don't understand yet, which tie in with the whole multi-sockets update. Would be handy if we could coordinate that a bit before i start.
Emergency irc client : http://www.lfsworld.net/irc/
Vic, you end up being able to push updates back, over SSH (or FTP or any method). I'm rusty in my git use, but if you're authorized, you should be able to do a git push to actually push the changes to the server. I've forgotten a lot of the details, and it's a shame I can't go on IRC either anymore.
I don't mean to barge in this discussion, but a quick statement to say that there are several releases and I still don't know what PRISM is all about. All I know is that it's cool, it's written in PHP, and there will be plugins. Now that there's a subforum and all shouldn't there be somewhere a sticky to explain what this is all about? Like a FAQ or something.

This project sounds nice and I might be interested in writing things for this after I've finished my current C++ insim project, but I still don't get it! Please consider a post like "PRISM for dummies like makakazo" :-)
Quote from MaKaKaZo :I don't mean to barge in this discussion, but a quick statement to say that there are several releases and I still don't know what PRISM is all about. All I know is that it's cool, it's written in PHP, and there will be plugins. Now that there's a subforum and all shouldn't there be somewhere a sticky to explain what this is all about? Like a FAQ or something.

This project sounds nice and I might be interested in writing things for this after I've finished my current C++ insim project, but I still don't get it! Please consider a post like "PRISM for dummies like makakazo" :-)

That will be my next thread, I promise .

So, if you can think of anything you want to know besides the current:
  1. What is PRISM?
  2. What are plugins?
    • How to use plugins?
    • How to install plugins?
    • How to start plugins?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG