The online racing simulator
Very nice render, leonardo. Also like how the blur looks, but that light effect doesn't look good IMO, without it, render looks cool.
Quote from andRo. :Very nice render, leonardo. Also like how the blur looks, but that light effect doesn't look good IMO, without it, render looks cool.

yep, cuz of this I did two renders, one with and another without
I prefer the one without, too.
Quote from iFastLT :That thing is called depth of focus, so further oject is, more blurry it becomes, so that's why back is so blurred. The same applies to near objects, nearer they are more blurred they become

I know... But there was just too much blur...

Leo, the one without headlights on is just perfect.
Quote from matijapkc :I know... But there was just too much blur...

Leo, the one without headlights on is just perfect.

Thanks dude.

Having fun with PS
Attached images
FZR_TE37_CLOSEUP.jpg
Nah, it's still better like the previous render.
Is there any chance to get those rims you have on your render?
Quote from andRo. :Nah, it's still better like the previous render.
Is there any chance to get those rims you have on your render?

Dunno if I'm going to share this model....
Maybe yes, gonna think a little more
But doesn't anyone else has it, I've seen these kind of rims in so many renders?
-
(leonardo555) DELETED by leonardo555
Cool, thanks a lot! I hope my computer won't start lagging when I use this wheel because if some materials have lots of polys, it usually does.
Quote from andRo. :Cool, thanks a lot! I hope my computer won't start lagging when I use this wheel because if some materials have lots of polys, it usually does.

If my computer starts to lag with it I would be so happy, but the problem is that 3DS MAX crashes sometimes, cuz of my scene...
Look how much recovered scenes I got of the last render I did, it crashes a lot.
Attached images
crashes.png
tbh leo, I don't like the blurred renders at all.
They just don't look cool to me. :/
Quote from Hahmo :tbh leo, I don't like the blurred renders at all.
They just don't look cool to me. :/

Np, taste is taste.
thanks leo ! i was testing with it a bit,here it is. i'll make it right next weekend
Attached images
test.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :thanks leo ! i was testing with it a bit,here it is. i'll make it right next weekend

The center is wrong and there is one part of the disc that should be black, but it's good anyway...
yeah i wanted to do that yesterday,but it was almost midnight and i have to get up at 7 am,so i just threw the mat right on the whole disc and i wanna make a brembo logo,or something else on it. dunno
Quote from e2mustang :yeah i wanted to do that yesterday,but it was almost midnight and i have to get up at 7 am,so i just threw the mat right on the whole disc and i wanna make a brembo logo,or something else on it. dunno

I did it, if u want I can share with you.
na thats alright,i like challenges. untill im close to break the monitor
Quote from e2mustang :na thats alright,i like challenges. untill im close to break the monitor

LOL
Ok, if you need some help tell me...
this is where its at atm
Attached images
test3.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :this is where its at atm

Simply amazing, love that, any possibility for that at 1920x1080?
Thanks ! i could do a bigger res for sure,maybe tomorrow night. wont be home tonight
Quote from e2mustang :this is where its at atm

Add volk racing logo to the wheel... and the Brembo one to the brake

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG