The online racing simulator
chase ends in insane crash
(24 posts, started )
Michael Knight couldnt control the damn thing ... i mean, the car looks exactly like K.I.T.T
#3 - G!NhO
I think KITT got BSOD.
OMG, that is one huge accident! Let's hope the insane driver is ok.
Quote from rockclan :OMG, that is one huge accident! Let's hope the insane driver is ok.

Yeah, I think he's absolutely fine, he just off with a few bruises.
#7 - G!NhO
Yup he probably is seperated into a number of pieces but i think he is absolutely fine.
"Investigators don’t know how fast Eden was driving but suspect he was traveling in excess of the 65 mph speed limit." lol no shit....

Lucky bugger got ejected out the car and survived.... Critical condition hmmm
#9 - G!NhO
KITT probably ejected Michael when he pressed the boost button, so he got out safely before they hit the bridge.
Quote from Xaid0n :"Investigators don’t know how fast Eden was driving but suspect he was traveling in excess of the 65 mph speed limit." lol no shit....

Lucky bugger got ejected out the car and survived.... Critical condition hmmm

Good lord, is that him sliding across the highway to the right....comes to rest right in front of that car stopping on the shoulder?

At least it was only the driver, I hate seeing these things when some innocents are involved..

AAnt
that was huge. see him put the brakes on after he left the ground .
im amazed he's still alive.
Guy can fly.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
LFS barrier???
LOL lfs barrier!

idiot kids don't need to be driving.
Well, at least he has a cool story to tell.
Some people :doh:
At least he was lucky enough to survive this.
btw... is that the regular travel speed in america? (I don´t mean that UFO)
Quote from John5200 :btw... is that the regular travel speed in america? (I don´t mean that UFO)

65 in my sorry state but 70 mph is normal around elsewhere for max speed limit.

As for regular travel speed, meaning what people normally drive.... You get anything from folks doing 10-15 mph under the limit to normally folks driving 10-15 mph over the limit, except for the big cities. There, they seem to drive 90 mph or greater. On my trip to Florida, Georgia was pretty calm as I've read on travel sites that they watch speed very closely. Most were driving 75 in 70 mph zones. But when I crossed into Florida, at times I was reaching close to 100 mph and still had people flying past me like I was standing still.

When I went to Florida, I drove through the West Virginia mountains on the highway. My sorry excuse of a vehicle, Mazda Tribute, couldn't even keep up the 70 mph limit on those hills. Not only that, but I was getting seasick from rocking back and forth. I think I drove for at least 2 hours or more without ever driving a straight section. The ride home was rougher as it was about 15 hours into the 19 hour trip with an extremely tired family.
Quote from mrodgers :But when I crossed into Florida, at times I was reaching close to 100 mph and still had people flying past me like I was standing still.

Sorryyy!
Quote from The Very End :Some people :doh:
At least he was lucky enough to survive this.

He did the stupid thing to try and jump the bridge...

I couldn't care less tbh.
Quote from G!NhO :He did the stupid thing to try and jump the bridge...

I couldn't care less tbh.

Well.. I don't know the history behind this, I just have seen the clip. It could be numberous of reasons why, therfor I don't want to judge too much

But tbh, I don't care that much.
Quote from rockclan :This

You know, hoping a complete moron survived an utterly irresponsible and extremely dangerous act of pure stupidity is not rational. He'll now be a burden on society and his parents and he probably can't appreciate what they do for him because he's a vegetable.
I wouldn't do something like this, but if I did, I would make sure to get myself killed in the process.

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG