The online racing simulator
Quote from MAGGOT :While this will abolish organized crime based on drugs, it will just mean that those involved will find a new illegal resource. Weapons? Khat? People smuggling?

You'll never eliminate it, unfortunately. Of course, legalizing drugs will help, somewhat.

what if they governments bought the drugs off the people involved with making it now with the condition it was pure and wouldn't harm people (they would test it one they had got it.) so they could be legal producers
Quote from Sternendaal :Failed point of sarcasm then

They should make all kinds of drugs legal and tax them. Will result in lower prices, less theft etc.

I agree with the first and last part, but not the middle. Currently, pot is still approximately the same cost as it was when I was smoking it, which was back in the early 90's. Around 1995 I quit smoking pot.

It was $35 for a quarter ounce then, it's $35 for a quarter ounce now 15 years later. If it was legal and taxed, it would have raised the cost right along with everything else that was legal.

I was drinking a beer in 1995 for about $1.50-2.50 in a bar. Today, you'll pay I'm guessing $3.50-4.50 or more for a beer. Guessing because I don't drink often anymore, and when I do, it is at afterwork functions and my boss pays for it.
Are you serious? I have tried a inocent joint/weed or two on two parties (the thing you smoke, gets high on). Do I need to die because of that?

I understand that due to the demand for it, people are suffering around in the world, but it's wrong taking everyone as one/the same. There are various types of users, and killing everyone would be.. just mean.

Don't get me wrong, we would be better off without them, but I think you are a little radical now to be honest.
Quote from MAGGOT :While this will abolish organized crime based on drugs, it will just mean that those involved will find a new illegal resource. Weapons? Khat? People smuggling?

You'll never eliminate it, unfortunately. Of course, legalizing drugs will help, somewhat.

I was actually more referring to those who are addicted and 'must' commit crimes to get enough money to pay the (overpriced) drugs.
Quote from Luke.S :Don't go to Holland, Drugs are legal there.

Yes, on my second ever holiday to Holland I found myself witness to a drugs related murder

Although I think that was just a bit unlucky
Quote from JO53PHS :Yes, on my second ever holiday to Holland I found myself witness to a drugs related murder

Although I think that was just a bit unlucky

1 Thing, never go to holland on holiday...
Quote from Osco :you and klutch should meet. I'd pay to see that

Well, before i meat mr chano i'd smoke a bit of meth. So that when he attacks me and tries to kill me, i wont feel any pain so i can take him down much easily due to the fact of not having pain, not fearing, and much more energy.

See? life is great with meth!
#35 - Uke
Quote from zeugnimod :Wait, what?

What do you consider it then? And what do you consider alcohol or coffeine etc.?

Well I guess i consider it as much a drug as coffeine and alcohol : P
#36 - AMB
wth is coffeine
A cross between Coffee, Caffeine, and Codeine?
Quote from Uke :Well I guess i consider it as much a drug as coffeine and alcohol : P

Those are all drugs by definition, only legal.

Caffeine then, sorry. The noun is "coffee", not "caffee". Stupid English.
Quote from Luke.S :Don't go to Holland, Drugs are legal there.

I live in Holland and its part of the solution.

Huge amounts of money are made now because its illegal in the US, but in the US are far more drugs related problems (also if you take population differences into account).

When it's legal the price drops dramatically and quality improves a lot.

It's funny, people from abroad think we all are stoned here but actually I never used any drugs in my life (other than alcohol, coffee and sigarettes).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG