The online racing simulator
Which fruit is your favourite?
(58 posts, started )

Poll : Your most favourite fruit in this list?

Other (please tell!)
Banana
Apple
Mango
Watermelon
Orange
Kiwi
Pineapple
Lemon
Mandarin
Plum
Quote from BlueFlame :A banana is a herb. Thread fail.

The plant is classed as herbaceous, but the banana itself is most definately a fruit, so you fail!
Quote from danthebangerboy :The plant is classed as herbaceous, but the banana itself is most definately a fruit, so you fail!

I always fail.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Maybe I just had a bad one.

They are sweat and refreshing if good, I'd say you didn't get good ones... I mostly had fresh ones when living in Sabah I don't think they transport well.

Anyone for Durian?
Mandarin. Oranges will do in hard times though.
Quote from Glenn67 :
Anyone for Durian?

Eugh.

Tastes great, but oh the stench makes my eyes water! Try getting rid of the smell after carrying half a dozen in your car.
#56 - AMB
Orange, so juicy, so succulent, yummay!
Quote from Silverracer :Eugh.

Tastes great, but oh the stench makes my eyes water! Try getting rid of the smell after carrying half a dozen in your car.

lol first trip to asia we hired a car stoped off at a durian plantation tried some and stored the remaining half in the glove box, returned to the hotel and by that time forgot that it was there. Next day we went to go for another drive (keep in mind the tropical climate) and when we opened the car door, well! even with all the windows wound down the stench was something to behold
Other: Dragon Fruit and Lychee as a close second

Which fruit is your favourite?
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG