The online racing simulator
LFSCR: A Mournful Note
(34 posts, started )

Live for Speed Costa Rica profoundly laments the passing of our great partner and friend, Gerardo Chaves, S2 driver and moderator of our community, Live for Speed Costa Rica.

Great father and husband, great friend, great partner and teammate, and also a great driver. An excellent human being has left us, but he’ll always be with us in our hearts and memories. Thank you for all the precious moments, thanks for the friendship, for the great racing, thanks for the wise advice and everything he tought our comunity. A genius on set-ups, we know you’re in heaven with our Lord and that we’ll meet again sometime. Meanwhile we’ve got an angel looking over us.

Thanks for eveything Chaves, we’re going to miss you but your memory will always remain with us.

Peace, strength and resignation to his family, wife, children and anyone close to them. You have our support.

Live for Speed Costa Rica also informs that we will retire the #16 from all LFSCR competitions in honour to a great person who now rests in a better place.

Thank you Gerardo, rest in peace my friend.

if somebody whants to writte a msg in or forum: http://www.lfscr.com/f/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=736

PD: i dont know if is the right place for this... sorry in advance

Kind Regards
Ne70 - LFSCR
Condolences amigo.
Sad to read this. My condolence !

R.I.P.
Damn, I sorta wish i could have been apart of your team so it would seem right to drive around with a small sticker on my car remembering him, I'd do it but I'm only a demo user and I cannot upload skins, I'm sure every racer in your team has a small guardian angel over them and I think it's beautiful you guys retired his number, That's a very meaningful act, I have a question, Do you guys plan to remake #16 skins in a memorial theme? And maybe let that be the pace car for the first laps of some event? Or do you just plan to let it rest? Either way, That's very nice to let his hardened car rest for abit.. I'm sure he's racing with all of you up there ^.^
Deepest sympathies.
Rest in peace.
Sorry to hear this. R.I.P
Oh my.

I'm very sorry to hear this Neto_r.

My condolances to you and all of your community.
#8 - AMB
R.i.p
R.i.P.
Condolances
Extremely sad to hear.
R.I.P
Didn't know the guy, but all my condelences.

RIP.

Quote from Neto_r :
Live for Speed Costa Rica also informs that we will retire the #16 from all LFSCR competitions in honour to a great person who now rests in a better place.

Great gesture IMO
Greardo Chaves , The best! of the best tanks for all... brother!

R.I.P.
Rest in Peace; from the sounds of it, this wonderful father, person, and friend was a huge part of your team, and in many people's lives.

im very sorry for his family, and friends, including his team, which fall into both of these categories in a way.
R.i.p. :/
My condolences to Gerardo's family and to all the LFSCR community.

R.I.P.
rest in peace.
My condolences.
R.i.p
My condolences.
R.I.P
Sad news. Rest in peace!
Never fun when you lose someone.

Rest in peace
Rip
This came as a shock to all of us at LFSCR...
A good friend and teammate who always had a helping hand and good advise that went further than just the realm of LFS! A very dedicated and down to earth person in every aspect of his life. Specially his family! My deepest simpathies and condolences to his wife, children, and rest of his family. And I pray to God to bring strength and peace to them during this very difficult time.
I was told that the funeral services were packed, which just goes to show the kind of person he was! Gerardo, you'll be missed greatly...
Rip

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG