The online racing simulator
Apple Products thread.
(46 posts, started )
Apple Products thread.
Discuss it here instead of inevitable pictures (or any other) thread!
good idea

ipod touch jailbreak for the 4.0 software, not the 4.0.2 software though

jailbreakme.com on the ipod touch or iphone's browser, and follow step by step instructions
I find apple juice the best.
#4 - aoun
Quote from hyntty :I find apple juice the best.

Perfer orange juice.

Apple pie is the bomb!
INB4 dustin.
#6 - G!NhO
I have iPod touch and it's all i need.
That wasn't Apple products discussion... It was IPad vs. Netbook!
So far, Netbook wins...
Apples make me sick. I've been allergic to them since I was eleven years old.
Quote from matijapkc :That wasn't Apple products discussion... It was IPad vs. Netbook!
So far, Netbook wins...

Yes, Netbook wins at being slow!
Quote from matijapkc :That wasn't Apple products discussion... It was IPad vs. Netbook!
So far, Netbook wins...

I don't care (iPad=apple), anthing related to apple seem to ruin threads around here lately.
I think the topic needs more discribtion, or some guidelines.

Are we suposed to talk about the various products? What area? Just the product in general? Why not visit the hardware part of this forum?

Either way, happy discussion, I don't have any Apple product, and before Apple stops beeing greedy money whores and lowers the price on the Iphones I won't have any Apple products. When the price is reasonable I'll buy one (do the calculation between the hardware price and the actually price the Iphones are sold for - not worth it).
It's comical, because the people that ruin any topic where Apple gets brought up are the trolls that go "<apple product> is slow/useless/overpriced"...

By this logic, I say we should ban anyone that doesn't use a Mac, as they ruin threads.
No, Mac's are overprices. I don't troll because I don't think it's a bad product, nor do goes on on pointless silly arguments. Apple has great products, but they are not _THAT_ great, therfor the price is unreasonable.

I'd say for the money you get a lot more out of the HTC phones.

But that's a personal opinion. And for the record - I have a Sony Ericsson phone
Quote from the very end : i don't have any apple product, and before apple stops beeing greedy money whores and lowers the price on the everything they make i won't have any apple products.

+1
#15 - Woz
Nice toys BUT business practices make MS look like nice people.

Apple are on my "no buy" list for the way they operate. When Steve "Do as I say" Jobs is not in charge this might change

Only other company on there is Sony after their CD DRM root kit cover up after they were caught red handed.

I'm posting right now using my iPhone 4, does that count?
I've been using it a lot since I got it on Wednesday, and I have to say that it's worth it even for the £500 price tag. I've made use of nearly every new feature, and updating from an 8GB iPT 2nd gen, it's especially great.

I've even bought that Jenga app that Steve Jobs used to demonstrate the gyroscope at WWDC.
You are stupid...
Quote from matijapkc :"It powers the wheel up to 19mins..." WTF? Recharging every 19 mins?

You know, you never stop surprising me with your stupidness.
I heard that they were making a device specifically for children but it got cancelled.
Apparently 'iTouch Kids' wasn't the best product name.
#22 - Uke
Quote from Bean0 :I heard that they were making a device specifically for children but it got cancelled.
Apparently 'iTouch Kids' wasn't the best product name.

LMAO

I think Apple has great products, they just are overpriced and not so "revolutionary".
Quote from DevilDare :You know, you never stop surprising me with your stupidness.

Well, that's what he said... **** me if he (or she, I don't remember anymore) didn't say that.

Quote from G!NhO :You are stupid...

I try...
Quote from matijapkc :Well, that's what he said... **** me if he (or she, I don't remember anymore) didn't say that.

I try...

Please tell me you are just trolling.
Quote from zeugnimod :Please tell me you are just trolling.

Most of the time... It's so boring... I gotta entertain myself somehow...

Apple Products thread.
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG