The online racing simulator
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
(13 posts, started )
This is the combat flight-sim I'm waiting for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm8NIBjTDvs

From the team behind DCS: Black Shark, it involves the A-10 modelled in as geeky, arse-aching detail as you possibly can, without actually flying a real one
Quote from Crashgate3 :This is the combat flight-sim I'm waiting for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm8NIBjTDvs

From the team behind DCS: Black Shark, it involves the A-10 modelled in as geeky, arse-aching detail as you possibly can, without actually flying a real one

You got BS?

Tis awsome. I've been waiting for A-10C since they announced it.
I can't wait for the A10 too though honestly, i love the Shark
#5 - JJ72
WTF is with quicktime events in dogfights? Press Triangle to out maneuver??? come on!!
Someone hurry and get the soundtrack to the game up. If it's anything like AC05 and AC0,
Looks awesome
more screenies

On the subject of flights sims. Can somebody recommend one for me.
I'm not really looking for uber realistic, i still havent got into IL2.
I used to enjoy flying the choppers in BFV & BF2 so are there any sims set in a similar environment but with a bit more detail put into the air combat.

I'm looking for something thats fun online & also has a mission based single player in a Black Hawk down kind of setting or Vietnam jungle.
I've read that some guys are creating a BFV mod for BF2 which is the best news i heard since iRacing announced the mx5 .
Quote from anttt69 :On the subject of flights sims. Can somebody recommend one for me.
I'm not really looking for uber realistic, i still havent got into IL2.
I used to enjoy flying the choppers in BFV & BF2 so are there any sims set in a similar environment but with a bit more detail put into the air combat.

I'm looking for something thats fun online & also has a mission based single player in a Black Hawk down kind of setting or Vietnam jungle.
I've read that some guys are creating a BFV mod for BF2 which is the best news i heard since iRacing announced the mx5 .

For Xbox 360 get Over G Fighters. Brilliant and pretty sim like.
Quote from anttt69 :I've read that some guys are creating a BFV mod for BF2 which is the best news i heard since iRacing announced the mx5 .

BCV (Bad Company 2: Vietnam) is coming out before Christmas.

Quote from Wiki :Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam is an upcoming expansion pack for the game which takes place in the Vietnam War. It is scheduled for release in late 2010. In the expansion pack's debut trailer, two F-4 Phantoms and multiple Bell UH-1 Huey helicopters are flying towards a village engulfed in a battle, while Creedence Clearwater Revival's song Fortunate Son is heard on the radio. At the end of the trailer, radio broadcaster Hanoi Hannah famously says "They will give you a medal, G.I. ... but only after you are dead."

The expansion pack contains 4 new maps, persistence, unlocks, new awards, Xbox achievements/PSN trophies, as well as weapons and vehicles from that era.[27] Further it will be the first multiplayer expansion.

Great

Now I want to go finish AC0 and AC5 before this comes out

Release date is...? I'll probably have beaten Glatisant by then

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG