The online racing simulator
Quote from E.Reiljans :Meanwhile Windows Phone 7 will get 70+ games that are currently on XBox 360.

lol, that's a great argument When i said 'upcoming' applications, i've meant specifically designed for iPad, already you can have all the iPhone applications on iPad.
Quote from Boris Lozac :already you can have all the iPhone applications on iPad.

Oh, enjoy pixelated upscaled apps.

Also, all these games WILL be designed for Windows Phone 7.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Meanwhile Windows Phone 7 will get 70+ games that are currently on XBox 360.

yay, flash based halo if you want to play games, buy a psp.
I just realised, what the heck does Windows Phone 7 has to do with iPad? Can't believe i even went into that disccusion..
"The only one you can convince is yourself"

and since I already know my words will be disregarded or turned around by mac/pc advocates:

Facepalm

By the way, I typed this on my rock.
Quote from E.Reiljans :A netbook running Chrome (heck, even crappy Safari will do) with FlashBlock obviously renders pages faster than an iPad.

Benchmarks? Talk is cheap, show some videos.

No it won't. It will get half-ass mobile version ports. If you think it'll get games that are "currently on it".. you are retarded. Or you'll have a phone that will consistently RROD, and have battery life nearing 1 minute. Yes they can compile the same with XNA, but they are obviously scaled down significantly.

Quote from E.Reiljans :Oh, enjoy pixelated upscaled apps.

Also, all these games WILL be designed for Windows Phone 7.

Most devs have released Universal versions, that include iPad, iPhone and iPhone 4 resolution graphics to ensure crispness is preserved across platforms.

You're a fool to think that the games will be designed for the Phone, while being the same game (as you've seemed to state.. tehy'll be the same 'AWESOME HD 360 GAMES!!'... While still being designed to play well on a phone. Trust me on that, direct ports from a console to a handheld don't work. They haffto be restructured.

Good Example of a good restructuring.. the iPhone version of GTA: CTW. It's magnificent to play on the iPhone.
TROLLS!! You're all, TROLLS!!

I hope you get my "Willo" refrence "Pigs! You're all pigs! - evil witch
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
-
(legoflamb) DELETED by legoflamb : ewtert
i see both of you are now trolling for trolls. ironic no?
lol I love internet, like 3rd picture only response.
Might as well get this one out again then, i took this in Cuba last year...

-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG