The online racing simulator
Am I sad in noticing that all those letters are from the titles of assorted Games Worshop products?
Quote from Crashgate3 :Am I sad in noticing that all those letters are from the titles of assorted Games Worshop products?

Thanks, overwise I could get this joke
Same story was with that Mortal Kombat thingy
the only ones i recognize are WoW/Warcraft? and EVE Online
guess im getting old

EDIT: Lineage !

EDIT2: After google i found Warhammer and Age of Conan. Cant find the I/1, B, Y and K
y = Cataclysm (3rd WoW expansion. Due to be released later this year)
K = Wrath Of The Lich King (2nd WoW expansion)

WATF = World Of Warcraft

LI = Lineage

E = EVE Online

NC = Age Of Conan

AM = Warhammer

B = Diablo II

1 = Absolutely no idea. Nothing comes to mind... This sucks because unless someone posts it, I am probably going to google through the night until I find it....
well not so funny tbh
it got a giggle from me. it made me remember the episode it was. if i remember correctly, grandpa was whistling or humming a tune as he walked in. hehehe, good times.
Quote :Why do they call it the Xbox 360?
Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Quote from DevilDare :
1 = Absolutely no idea. Nothing comes to mind... This sucks because unless someone posts it, I am probably going to google through the night until I find it....

It's from Guild Wars 2
omg EPIC math fail.
that's the point, Gewgle it.
Didn`t get it.. Unless you walk on it.

Quote from Crashgate3 :Am I sad in noticing that all those letters are from the titles of assorted Games Worshop products?

Quote from Fastwalker :the only ones i recognize are WoW/Warcraft? and EVE Online
guess im getting old

EDIT: Lineage !

EDIT2: After google i found Warhammer and Age of Conan. Cant find the I/1, B, Y and K

You're right, now that I look at it. Font recognition fail :doh:
Quote from E.Reiljans :

I played non of those games, and recognized the Warhammer logo only cause I once called some Dark Elder models my own (and a giant kitbashed fortress, with some Revell and Faller in it..)

does that mean I have a live ?
Quote from ACCAkut :does that mean I have a live ?

its all relative

(best answer to any question ever)

i played L2 and EVE, both for only a few weeks

seeing the WoW-font immediately made my retch tho,
so i recognized this one first
Just saw this from one of my friends on facebook, so obscured to keep identities safe of course.

And the moral of the story??

Don't slag off or whinge about your mum and forget that she is on your friendlist!
Attached images
fb mum.jpg
Quote from danthebangerboy :Just saw this from one of my friends on facebook, so obscured to keep identities safe of course.

And the moral of the story??

Don't slag off or whinge about your mum and forget that she is on your friendlist!

Ouch. Big big ouch.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG