The online racing simulator
favourite car/corner combo
(40 posts, started )
#26 - JJ72
The Mrt on the three mighty corners of the Oval beats 1000 laps of the ring, it's just a mind blowing experience, I can't get enough of it.
#27 - Goop
FE Green in the FOX is a blast, I enjoy the whole track.

The XRR pretty much anywhere.

Least favourite are the longer SO tracks, walls suck :'(

For me favourite car/corner combo changes with time, setups, and with patches. But I would say that for now, I'm kinda hooked on the FO8 at Westhill. I love gassing it up out of the chicane after the second split, really turning it on the throttle LOL, the rest of the track I could take or leave
#28 - Jakg
FO8 @ SO1 is good, as the bumps really unsettle the car and you need to feather the throttle to keep it in a staight line over them
if drifting counts...

XRT on the easy 's' turn in Blackwood Reverse!
Quote from mrfell :any bit in particular that feels good?

oh yes, love going through the esses section between T3 and the long straight, i blast through most of it full throttle. Also love the Screw-Eau.
final corner of the fe rallyx in the lx6 - the big sweeper that goes from dirt to tarmac.

also pretty much every corner of south city in every car
XFG in the current WR setup at the second chicane of Blackwood GP Starndard (after the corner @ end of straight). I love that corner, black lines everywhere!
FXR and the corkscrew (as i call it) on aston historic. The uphill chicane.
BF1 and the jump on the last gravel part of BL2. Point and shoot
#35 - shim
drift - XRT in SO Long Rev - pure bliss..

race, some of the smaller tracks like FE club and AS cadet in the FOX..
The chicane in SO Classic is wonderful with the MRT5; hit it right and drop your overall time well over one second.

The first half of Westhill in a FOX is most satisfying, especially T1 off the line.
I tried the BMW again around SO, thats just insane everywhere, its pure adrenalin as the corners keep coming at an astounding rate!
my XRR, or my XRT drift car. at FE black rev
Quote from Stellios :FXR and the corkscrew (as i call it) on aston historic. The uphill chicane.

Same one but with FOX. The same chicane going the other way (down) with MRT is pure pleasure too.
Think i haven't got overall favourite but... The whole middle section of SO Long with the FXR is just great, especially right after the 1st split, the bumpy corner when the track meets the Sprint 2 layout, and after hairpin the corner which turns from the "town part"... the uphill - 90degree corner with some airtime or two-wheeling.

favourite car/corner combo
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG