The online racing simulator
ninja socks. extra quiet.
Quote from dadge :ninja socks. extra quiet.

Naw, I simply didn't notice my query for "5 pack socks" returned ninja socks. I purchased a 5-pack 'o standard socks.
Since my catalyst is broken on my car and its choking me out,i decided to go with the "flow" http://www.turnermotorsport.co ... aust_e36_trackpipe_lg.jpg

Frikkin OE cat is 1700 $ my cost, list 2400 $ and i dont want crappy aftermarket ones that go bad in few months. at least i get a more power,and an awesome sound ! cant wait to install it
(and before you say: no, state emissions wont be a problem )
It came today,and i simply love it,better than iphone and costs 1/3 of the price

Phone
mah new shoes.

they were 50% off so yeah.... 30$

bad news, i need one of these

to watch them.

Still have to listen to it.

Only 5 years late.

had the PS3 repaired. Apparently they are getting as bad as the Xbox originally was.

I grew bored of tapes, so I got a new head unit and the conversion kit so it fits in my van. I may have to start getting loads of amps and junk now.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :
I grew bored of tapes, so I got a new head unit and the conversion kit so it fits in my van. I may have to start getting loads of amps and junk now.

A nice unit, my old kenwood finally died, so i got this coming early next week, hopefully tomorrow so i can fit it ASAP, i dont like having no music in the 5.

Technically, my last purchase was 3 or 4 shots of this stuff, i cant remember much after that, apart from falling over and being physically unable to get back up again, bad times

Ohhhh yeeahhhh~.....
Not totally sure, boss got it down cash and carry, this was in the pub lol, i work there occasionally.

As i say i have had it before with a mixer, but doing shots of it neat, as i have realised, aint adviseable, the bottle says not to drink it neat for a reason!
Quote from danthebangerboy :As i say i have had it before with a mixer, but doing shots of it neat, as i have realised, aint adviseable, the bottle says not to drink it neat for a reason!

Pffft... it's the best way to start a party

On a serious note, if anyone knows where to get this in the UK I wll be eternally grateful...

h
Ill ask stu when im next in, no doubt ill get a call at some point if someone dont turn up for an evening shift or summat this week, im handy you see, only live not even a quarter mile away from the pub.

Did that all week in the run up to the kart meet as the boss and his gf were on holiday, was doing 07:30 - 17:00 at regular job, then doing 18:00 - Close (somewhere between midnight and 1 am usually) down there all week, that took it out of me i can tell you! :tired::tired::tired:
Quote from danthebangerboy :A nice unit, my old kenwood finally died, so i got this coming early next week, hopefully tomorrow so i can fit it ASAP, i dont like having no music in the 5.

Ooohhh, shiny. I mostly got this because of the lack of music. I do a lot of late night driving and the radio stations play lots of chillout music after 9pmish, which doesn't help and recording CD to tape all of the time was a hassle.

Next time I need a new unit, it will have to be one of those fancy Ripspeed 7" DVD/SatNav/all singing, all dancing jobbies.
New 360 and a new steering wheel + clothes + gym bag.
just got a gts 250 for physx.

I bought this two weeks ago, they said that it'll arrive in seven days maximum but it's still not here ;< Torrents FTW But I wanna have it in Hi Quality and the cover is fun to have heeheege. Im old time person i still like buing cd:s
http://fotosa.ru/stock_photo/Corbis_RF/p_2589907.jpg

I got three of them in rasta colours. Acoustic set without our horn section tonight so we'll be playing the brass parts on one song on these, I've rigged up a way to wire mine to the scroll on my double bass, it gets a bit boingy though...

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG