The online racing simulator
Spirit of speed are now RECRUITING
(73 posts, started )
#51 - th84
Spudster, just stop posting on faster's thread's! I see your team thread need's bumping..........

Get a cat or something to take up some of the free time you have.
Quote from th84 :Spudster, just stop posting on faster's thread's! I see your team thread need's bumping..........

Get a cat or something to take up some of the free time you have.

i have three cats!

AND DONT EVEN ******* THINK OF BLOODY WELL POSTING ON MY TEAM'S THREAD
Enough! Stop diverting other people's threads or they will railroad yours.
I've grown bored with your juvenile antics, Potatohead.
Men, throw him to the wolves!
i'm not the one who told me to stop posting in here, and if i remember correctly i was told this when i was asking faster111 a perfectly reasonable question!!!
get over it and move on, starch man.
Spirit of speed welcomes WingMan welcome to the team and we hope you will stay till you come s2.
Quote from faster111 :Spirit of speed welcomes WingMan welcome to the team and we hope you will stay till you come s2.

Congratulations on your new team member.
Quote from Chris_Kerry :Congratulations on your new team member.

Thank you i think we got 7 members in the team now we going big team on lfs i think if we keep it up like we doing now.
Well, good luck with the team, but that site is still awful. Learn some HTML (& proper English) and you'll smarten that up in no time.
#60 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :Thank you i think we got 7 members in the team now we going big team on lfs i think if we keep it up like we doing now.

not to big ([MG] has about 11)
Quote from Jakg :not to big ([MG] has about 11)

omg woo 11 members cool.
Quote from Bob Smith :Well, good luck with the team, but that site is still awful. Learn some HTML (& proper English) and you'll smarten that up in no time.

He doesnt need to learn HTML, just find a very good WYSYWIG ( Spelling) and that will be fine. I recommend the newest MS Office Frontpage (or Sharepoint beta).
Quote from Spudster :He doesnt need to learn HTML, just find a very good WYSYWIG ( Spelling) and that will be fine. I recommend the newest MS Office Frontpage (or Sharepoint beta).

One think i not tryied the beta front page mite try it tonight
Quote from Spudster :WYSYWIG ( Spelling)

What You See Is What You Get => WYSIWYG
Nice copy from the Spirit of Speed logo
Well, looks nicer than I expected.

And I know that faster111 has some problems with his native language due to his dyslexia, but there surely are other members in that team which I suppose to be able to write some proper english.

Come on guys, just try a little harder ... The quoted text below is just embarrassing.:sadbanana

Quote :We have a new forum is done which should be done, the old one was collecting dust so please be active on the new one, even if you a guest.

The new site is actually pretty good.

But you may want to put an e in "www.runscape.com"
#68 - Jakg
Quote from Spudster :The new site is actually pretty good.

But you may want to put an e in "www.runscape.com"

erm, where did anyone mention that?
that will be updated soon as i can get my msn back online.
#71 - Jakg
i was gonna congratualte you on the Spirit Of Speed logo until i realised why it was familiar, and why do you need MSN to fix a website?
Quote from Jakg :i was gonna congratualte you on the Spirit Of Speed logo until i realised why it was familiar, and why do you need MSN to fix a website?

because am not doing it wing is am just like telling him what to put because i think he uses HMTL.
#73 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :because am not doing it wing is am just like telling him what to put because i think he uses HMTL.

couldnt you just email him?

Spirit of speed are now RECRUITING
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG