The online racing simulator
Cheaters are back
(169 posts, started )
Quote from kart-36 :It is, but for some reason Criminal team posted about cutting in this thread instead of the other one :/

Not me, I saw your post before in this thread.
Quote from Tomhah :Just wanna say something here. Do understand that I dont take any "parties" or want to be included in this discussion. But, dont they have all 4 wheels off the racing-line here? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiuOY8-tZtA 0:25 . I noticed them doing that over and over during the race.

Reminds me of the DTM at Le Mans 4 years ago. Someone had killed the few bollards standing in the exit of the infield chicane around half-way point. Result: all the field, with no exception, started to cut the corner by 3-4 car width. They ended up lapping almost 2 seconds faster after in a few laps
#153 - AMB
Quote from JPeace :All your posts where a negative attitude to Joe, making out that he is the one thats bad, that he is the worst one. So why do you want him to admit that he is cheating? So that you think you are not?

ACTUALLY kart made a thread about Litro trying to make HIM LOOK BAD (Criminal) calling him a cheater, so Litro posted the screenshots to prove Kart does the same, don't stick up for your boyfriend when you got no clue at all, do you see people in F1 using the barriers to get around a corner? L0Lumad.
Quote from Criminal-Team :Not me, I saw your post before in this thread.

No, it was in the other thread 'Is this allowed ' But anyway, its over now we've said what we wanted to so thats the end GL Hotlapping
I think it's funny to read all the "You can cut the whiteline stuff" "And the cerbstone is part of the track"

In all the official driver briefings (Megane trophy ) this is always an issue. T2 at Spa, T1 hockenheim, T1 Silverstone, Budapest etc etc. I even got a penalty once for going to far on cerbstone in eau rouge!

Somehow they (organisation) can never be completly clear about it. I think officialy it's like this; You always have to have 2 wheels within the whitelines! So a cerbstone is not extending the track.

But alot of times they just dont monitor it, and everybody will do it. Strange.

But about getting a wr with doing that? Wtf is the problem, its allowed for everybody.
Quote from JPeace :Thats exactly what i've been trying to say, thou must not cross thee white line is all crap. Everyone does it.

Um, Please forgive my complete lack of knowledge on this topic, But is that saying every demo racer should most likely get Disqualified? Those white lines in Blackwood, The very last turn you make, You go past the white line where you almost touch the grass, before you hike it uphill.. Are you saying those moves are bad? If this applys in racing as well as hotlaps.. Jesus, I never knew..
I think its funny how this topic went from talking about a silly hacker/cheater to how some one thinks they cut a corner better than another ON A DAM GAME???? O come on now wake up kidos U must have fell back into that dream world again lmao...
next_lfs banned for using speed hack (S2 licensed).
Before this new speed hack has been patched, would it be a good idea to maintain a list of those cheaters, like that we could all ban them on our servers and avoid having them jumping from server to server? (almost equal to getting s2 banned)
Maybe one single topic where replays can be posted and the list of confirmed cheaters on in first post?

(sorry if this has been asked before, I haven't read the all topic..)
Nice idea, Fram - but not possible in this forum.... give them 3 posts. Then spamming starts again...

And most of these kids are using one of their 1000 demo accounts - so whom do we fight? windmills?
Hmm good point, didn't realize it was only demo at first, and this unlimited demo account story is an invitation to wrong doing. I think they should be limited in time (3 to 6 months should be enough to know if you like the game/sim) and probably linked to pay email addresses to prevent them from using multiple free email accounts...(and I know that some ppls don't have pay email account, but that's a small group today)

My 2 cents...
Quote from Framaris :Before this new speed hack has been patched, would it be a good idea to maintain a list of those cheaters, like that we could all ban them on our servers and avoid having them jumping from server to server? (almost equal to getting s2 banned)
Maybe one single topic where replays can be posted and the list of confirmed cheaters on in first post?

(sorry if this has been asked before, I haven't read the all topic..)

AFAIK this was the aim of CTRA's Wrecker Barriacade(although they also wanted to deal with crashers aswell). Don't know how it ended though.
Quote from JackSun :This kid has 7 gears on XFG

seba is his nickname.

Replay attached, he joins from pits after race starts.

#164 - AMB
Quote from JPeace :
if you can, forgot you got banned for being an arse. Then shut up. Thanks.

Erm no I ain't....

And I don't check every persons WR, if it's legit it's legit, well done.
can you two take this hissy fit somewhere else? i'm tired of seeing every thread derailed because of some WR fight you're having.
#166 - AMB
It's not about a WR anymore, It's about him trying to say I'm a cheater, when he is also one... anyway it isn't 'every thread' since this is the only one we have argued about this in.
Quote from AMB :anyway it isn't 'every thread' since this is the only one we have argued about this in.

mhm, you changed your signature again... i guess that's a start.
#168 - AMB
Quote from bunder9999 :mhm, you changed your signature again... i guess that's a start.

Pointless to argue with ANYONE over the Internet, they won't give in, I wont, it would be never ending
and the signature was to prove a point (the first link) second was just retaliation, but I'm 19 and arguing with a 16 year old, there's better things to do while not wasting my time that offer better rewards in the long run.
Quote from AMB :but I'm 19 and arguing with a 16 year old

You both acted like 10 year olds, though.

Cheaters are back
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG