The online racing simulator
Cheaters are back
(169 posts, started )
Quote from JPeace :Ok, I shall explain.

In racing, there are ways to drive normally, and ways to drive on the maxiumum. In this case, room has been given on the inside of the corner for the possibility of run-off. In the case of this one lap, the driver in question has chosen to use this run-off area to his advantage. Just look at other laps, the very quick people are doing it. Vincper in the FOX KY3 world record that has stood for nearly a year ran two wheels over the sleeping policement in order to get the maximum amount of speed carried through the corner and also a quicker exit speed. In this case, the driver has placed his car in the same position - with two wheels over the inside bumps to create a narrower arc (a shorter line) through the corner and also allowing him to carry more speed through the corner, thus being quicker. Do not get me wrong, I wasnt saying great job for making people think you have cheated, wasn't saying that at all, I was saying that he was driving the car to the absolute maximum. There was a saying said to me not many years ago when IRL racing started to get more serious, that there are two ways to drive a racing vehical. Around the apex, or across the apex. The apex is the centre of the corner, and is placed wherever the driver sees fit that that is the optimum place to put his car on the track.

Anyway, I beleive that the white line does come into this yes, but also he hasn't been as bad as some drivers. And I think criminal-team is only creating such hype about this because it was his world record that has gone because he chose to drive less agressive than Joe did. If Joe hadn't done this then im sure that no-body would have an issue with all this white line business. As I have said, there are a lot of world records out there where the driver attacks the track and puts 4 wheels off the track more than once, uses run off etc. Not just Joe, and I think its a bit rich that everybody is attacking Joe individually for this.

Yes, fair enough, everyone does it.

But you know why only Joe gets attacked? Because he is bloody denying it as cutting! Its so stupid its beyond my understanding.

Look Joe, I even made you a picture.

I am not defending criminal or something. It just really annoyed me when Joe was trying to get into people that he done nothing wrong... Have the guts to owe up... Its obvious that LFS is crap at detecting this, but until it gets fixed, the least you could do is admit you cheated/took advantage.
Attached images
epic art.jpg
Quote from DevilDare :Yes, fair enough, everyone does it.

But you know why only Joe gets attacked? Because he is bloody denying it as cutting! Its so stupid its beyond my understanding.

Look Joe, I even made you a picture.

I am not defending criminal or something. It just really annoyed me when Joe was trying to get into people that he done nothing wrong... Have the guts to owe up... Its obvious that LFS is crap at detecting this, but until it gets fixed, the least you could do is admit you cheated/took advantage.

I have owned up?
I no that i have 'cut' but hardly as bad as you are making out, i do infact JUST have 2 wheels on the curb which is valid, and if you was to show a picture of Criminal's corner, you would see exactly what i mean?
Quote from kart-36 :Do a slide show of you, i want to see, so that everybody can see how much you cut

Just checked aswell, FXO, XRT and loads of other cars cut it worse than me :P I just clip the bumps, hardly as bad as lets say, the FXO lap, or your lap Criminal

I know there is worst cut than your, but you did cut tho. That was the thing i want to say. No offense.
Quote from kart-36 :I have owned up?
I no that i have 'cut' but hardly as bad as you are making out, i do infact JUST have 2 wheels on the curb which is valid, and if you was to show a picture of Criminal's corner, you would see exactly what i mean?

No, no you do not... You have 2 wheels over the bump, and the rest either on artificial or kerb. None on tarmac. Who are you trying to fool?

And lets not get all defensive shall we? As a matter of fact, you were the one who came crying on the forums that someone is cutting, yet you do the same. Doesnt matter "how much" he did it. You did it as well.

Now you are making it look like everyone is just beating on you... I'm done.

Thank you.
Quote from Criminal-Team :I know there is worst cut than your, but you did cut tho. That was the thing i want to say. No offense.

You make out i do it so bad, show me your turn please, so me how much of these bumps you take. I no that i only just cut the track as my front right wheel just clips the artifical. If you want i will upload a lap to you liking?
Quote from DevilDare :No, no you do not... You have 2 wheels over the bump, and the rest either on artificial or kerb. None on tarmac. Who are you trying to fool?

And lets not get all defensive shall we? As a matter of fact, you were the one who came crying on the forums that someone is cutting, yet you do the same. Doesnt matter "how much" he did it. You did it as well.

Ermm, the curb is part of the track, thanks
I was crying either ;P I just asked if it was allowed And i was talking about T1 of KY3, not KY3r
Quote from kart-36 :Ermm, the curb is part of the track, thanks

So? 2 wheels over the bump. And 1, or arguably 2 on artificial. I honestly cannot believe you are still defending yourself as if we are blind...

I wonder then why we have poles and other objects on the artificial ground during endurance racing at Kyoto. Surely if its fine...

Quote :Devil, I can see a much tighter way through that corner - that would be classed as cutting.

So? As I said, doesnt matter "how much" someone/you did it by. You still did it.

"Oh officer, I only stabbed him once, not 2 times. I should be let off"
People who normally don't race in lfs (or have never really raced) should better shut up and stop teaching experienced racers (like Joe) with bullshit.
Quote from DevilDare :So? 2 wheels over the bump. And 1, or arguably 2 on artificial. I honestly cannot believe you are still defending yourself as if we are blind...

So? As I said, doesnt matter "how much" someone/you did it by. You still did it.

"Oh officer, I only stabbed him once, not 2 times. I should be let off"

LOL, im not defending myself, im just saying your wrong
I have 2 wheels on the curb which is allowed?
I honestly cannot be bothered anymore.

Its like explaining something to a wall.

Have fun.
Quote from DevilDare :I honestly cannot be bothered anymore.

Its like explaining something to a wall.

Have fun.

Lol, you just say we carnt go beyond white lines, but the curbs are beyond them, but anyway bye Enjoy
Quote from JPeace :You both cut the corner, the only difference is, Litro makes out that Joe is the evil one. its pathetic, its only a world record. Drop it both of you.

I didn't said that he is evil, but he can't admit that he is cutting too.
I said that I am good one ? No. I cut too . But he can't admit it.
Zomg, if you think i cut then thats all that matters, but in my view, i have 2 wheels on curb.
Now end of this crap for me, i cba
My 2 cents:

1) No wonder why hotlapping has such a disastrous image on LFS with such pathetic arguments.
2) You're all off topic. Go read the OP once again, the purpose of this thread was to report some random speed-hacker, not to deal with cutting on ky3r hotlaps.
3) Post #152 is quite obvious anyway. 4 wheels on the artificial tarmac area on the 3 pictures, you're all cutting.
4) Love how #147's unbiaised. Nice back-up attempt.
5) I'm running out of chips now:munching_
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :My 2 cents:

1) No wonder why hotlapping has such a disastrous image on LFS with such pathetic arguments.
2) You're all off topic. Go read the OP once again, the purpose of this thread was to report some random speed-hacker, not to deal with cutting on ky3r hotlaps.
3) Post #152 is quite obvious anyway. 4 wheels on the artificial tarmac area on the 3 pictures, you're all cutting.
4) Love how #147's unbiaised. Nice back-up attempt.
5) I'm running out of chips now:munching_

My favourite is number 5 Gimme some chips aswell?
Ah okay ye Litro you don't cut the corner of course and Joe is the evil one...ye makes sense.

Just look at the pictures.

"NOOOO CUTTING NOOOO IT IS JOE WHO CUTTED, NOT ME JUST BLAME HIM!!!!1111eleven"

And here is the 'cutting' of kart-36 in comparison to the one of Criminal-Team.

This topic has no goal at all, **** it that people cut it on ky3(r) its the way the HLVC alouds it, if those people are that desprate to get a wr and then do it that way, hell yea cowboy be proud on your wr then.
Quote from Timo1992 :Ah okay ye Litro you don't cut the corner of course and Joe is the evil one...ye makes sense.

Are You blind ?! I said more times that i cut too. Don't be a fawner of kart-36 !
I thought this topic was about speed hacks

Confused!
Just wanna say something here. Do understand that I dont take any "parties" or want to be included in this discussion. But, dont they have all 4 wheels off the racing-line here? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiuOY8-tZtA 0:25 . I noticed them doing that over and over during the race.
Quote from cargame.nl :I thought this topic was about speed hacks

Confused!

It is, but for some reason Criminal team posted about cutting in this thread instead of the other one :/

Cheaters are back
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG