The online racing simulator
Who's YOUR role model?
(125 posts, started )
Dont dish it out if you can't take it.
Quote from Klutch :Thats because shes in my basement.

This is as banworthy as they come. :chair:
oh noes! call the interwebz police! someone said something offensive on the internet!

someone should really put a stop to all this cyber bullying
Quote from Klutch :someone should really put a stop to all this cyber bullying

I agree, there's too many people like you on the internet!
Quote from Klutch :oh noes! call the interwebz police! someone said something offensive on the internet!

someone should really put a stop to all this cyber bullying

Seriously, just f**k off. I'm sick of logging on and finding you bitching about people, then going on the offensive as soon as they reply to it. I bet you'll go apesh1t over this. Go away.

EDIT: My role model is probably Bradley Wiggins or Ayrton Senna.
mine is mario andretti, he has good quotes
#57 - 5haz
Quote from piggy501 :I'm sick of logging on and finding you bitching about people, then going on the offensive as soon as they reply to it.

Which makes his above "don't dish it out if you can't take it" comment all the more ironic. :rolleyes:
Quote from Klutch :Dont dish it out if you can't take it.

It's drastically different when someone talks bad about your car, compared to someone talking bad about your Mother, and I don't recall ever saying anything like that about any of your family members, so your comment makes no sense.

Go suck eggs.
Quote from piggy501 : I bet you'll go apesh1t over this. Go away..

not quite. too busy laughing

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :It's drastically different when someone talks bad about your car, compared to someone talking bad about your Mother, and I don't recall ever saying anything like that about any of your family members, so your comment makes no sense.

Everything is fair game.
You try and get a rise out of me, and don't expect me to hit you where it hurts?
#60 - 5haz
Quote from Klutch :Everything is fair game.
You try and get a rise out of me, and don't expect me to hit you where it hurts?

Well, I was going to reply to this asking how you are so stupid to think offending someones car, and offending someones family is fair game, but then I just noticed that picture Shaz posted. Now, I don't feel the need to talk to you about this anymore, and I honestly don't feel disgusted with you after what you said about my Mom. Instead, I feel pity on your poor soul for having to walk around with a face like that.

Not really. I'm laughing my ass off.
no u lol
#63 - Uke
Quote from Uke :No, because he's a musical genious and has the best guitar sound i've ever heard.

Check this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2lkALBgeWI

And you just hate me because I think Iron Maiden isn't good : P

I don't hate you. Also, that sound doesn't really differ from the usual guitar sounds, doesn't sound very special to me.

Anyways, my role model (again): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF5ra8N1ndw

THAT is a special, awesome guitar, with an awesome sound, and an even more awesome player.
#65 - Uke
Quote from Stefani24 :I don't hate you. Also, that sound doesn't really differ from the usual guitar sounds, doesn't sound very special to me.

Anyways, my role model (again): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF5ra8N1ndw

THAT is a special, awesome guitar, with an awesome sound, and an even more awesome player.

Maybe in the interview video, but I actually think that the way he's playing is very special. Too hard to explain in english : P But I quite like slow heavy and simple riffs more than super fast shredding. If you say "Oh he knows a few chords and can slide them around the guitar" About patt mike, you could also say about the video you posted "Oh, he knows a few scales and how to use a methronome", becouse you can gain speed just by practicing alot with using a methronome.
Quote from Uke :Maybe in the interview video, but I actually think that the way he's playing is very special. Too hard to explain in english : P But I quite like slow heavy and simple riffs more than super fast shredding. If you say "Oh he knows a few chords and can slide them around the guitar" About patt mike, you could also say about the video you posted "Oh, he knows a few scales and how to use a methronome", becouse you can gain speed just by practicing alot with using a methronome.

Touché. But I think what Romeo does, fits perfectly into Symphony X's Music, and shows emotion as well as speed.
Also, I'm not a big fan of slow, heavy chords; I like those fast, Power Metal-esque Riffs way more, also shreds.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'll raise you a Joe Jack Talcum solo. Now that's what an electric guitar is for.

HrHr.

Quote :It's just cheesy melodrama though isn't it? There's no subtlety and nothing especially novel being expressed, just brick-round-the-head angst.

What Exactly are you trying to express by this?
#69 - Uke
Quote from Stefani24 :Touché. But I think what Romeo does, fits perfectly into Symphony X's Music, and shows emotion as well as speed.
Also, I'm not a big fan of slow, heavy chords; I like those fast, Power Metal-esque Riffs way more, also shreds.

Yeah everyone likes different music. : P
Quote from brandons48 :My...Ole model is The Very End.

Yes, that was bad.

You got some serious issues having an mentally challenged role model

Hmm.. I think it's hard saying one person.. my role model would be something like the "yes man". A man that accepts the challenges given him, that does not look back but walks forth, that genereally says YES to things and doesn't allways think of all the things that could do wrong. I guess.. the one that enjoys the life at is fullest!
Quote from dadge :and now i have to clean coffee off my monitor. i'm loving the gothic hair bobbles. not

They're cat ears...
mostly raver fashion
Quote from Klutch :They're cat ears...
mostly raver fashion

call it what you want. to me and most others they're bobbles. same for the guyliner and the nail polish. and the wrist bangles.
by any chance, do you own or have owned a manbag?
Quote from Stefani24 :What Exactly are you trying to express by this?

That all metal guitar solos sound the same. Because there's only one feeling they're ever trying to convey, and it's: "I am a tough guy who can play pre-rehearsed licks on his guitar very quickly whilst wearing my serious face".

Nobody's got a sense of humour in metal, which is why I can't take it seriously.
#75 - wild
I don't really have role models as such more like people I have huge respect for. Senna and Rossi are the two that really stand out in my mind.

Senna just drove the wheels off the car and made very few mistakes and could push where no other driver could. Rossi after all these years is still there right up at the top with the very best, then again you could say he is the best.

Who's YOUR role model?
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG