The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from TexasLTU :

Also, that is some new stand on the left side? Can't remember the roof being so big.
I join the fapwagon. Also, Mustang @ Mid-Ohio is awesome.
Did my first race yesterday.

Attached images
iRacing.JPG
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Driving alone I see?

xD the only competition I had randomly quit on lap 8 while he was gaining on me
Quote from MijnWraak :xD the only competition I had randomly quit on lap 8 while he was gaining on me

lol, similar thing happened to me in a hosted multiclass race just before the lotus had it's limiter brought back.

before the race , 33 laps at laguna, everyone was moaning about the limiter syaing that they didn't want it and there was no problem driving carefully to ensure you didn't vlow the engine.

by 15 laps in the only other car left was one poor sod who'd was in the skippy after being the only driver that didn't pick the lotus. then he quit so i did a couple of laps and then quit
Quote from tinvek :lol, similar thing happened to me in a hosted multiclass race just before the lotus had it's limiter brought back.

before the race , 33 laps at laguna, everyone was moaning about the limiter syaing that they didn't want it and there was no problem driving carefully to ensure you didn't vlow the engine.

by 15 laps in the only other car left was one poor sod who'd was in the skippy after being the only driver that didn't pick the lotus. then he quit so i did a couple of laps and then quit

haha. well most of the grid was still there (9 cars at finish), they were just 8+ seconds behind me. I even spun on lap 10/11 (I wasnt expecting the tires to degrade that fast) and had plenty of time to recover. Was pretty fun, but I still prefer LFS for some reason!

I just wish CTRA was still alive. Yes, thats why I'm on CLC heh

WHOAHHHHHHHHHHH
Is there any idea on when the Williams will actually be released? That picture looks so epic it's now my background.
Quote from Wilko868 :Is there any idea on when the Williams will actually be released?

Season 4

(11 weeks ..ish)

(And I bet Spa comes at the same time )
You think Spa will be around that soon?? I was resigned to the fact that I wouldn't see it till 2011.
Quote from The Moose :Season 4

(11 weeks ..ish)

(And I bet Spa comes at the same time )

That'd make for an epic Week 13 combo!
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :You think Spa will be around that soon?? I was resigned to the fact that I wouldn't see it till 2011.

Not sure, but I just have the feeling that they will both be released around the same time. We know they are building it already. I cant see it taking them 3 months to build a track these days with all their experience.

It would be criminal to have an F1 season without Spa

Fingers crossed
yep, i can see them being a double relase
Quote from The Moose :Not sure, but I just have the feeling that they will both be released around the same time. We know they are building it already. I cant see it taking them 3 months to build a track these days with all their experience.

It would be criminal to have an F1 season without Spa

Fingers crossed

They did say some time ago on their Facebook page that it would be next year. But maybe things sped up a little, who knows.
I started 4 days ago, so far so good.
Going with the Oval licence rather than the road, somehow im quicker.
I tried iracing at the kartmeet and after that I really wanted to have a go at home too. So bought it.

Class D 3.44 atm, will be running the late model, but had no racing today, because I will rather wait till they change to Lainer rather than buying a whole track when its only 1 day left of it, as you allready know Lainer is a free track
Got the Lotus 79, chevrolet silverado and late model bought too.

Im having alot of fun, side by side switching positions its so funny,
tho I like the way people respect eachother even though there is some idiots out there.

Attached images
IracingAroX.jpg
Quote from aroX123 :I started 4 days ago, so far so good.
Going with the Oval licence rather than the road, somehow im quicker.
I tried iracing at the kartmeet and after that I really wanted to have a go at home too. So bought it.

Class D 3.44 atm, will be running the late model, but had no racing today, because I will rather wait till they change to Lainer rather than buying a whole track when its only 1 day left of it, as you allready know Lainer is a free track
Got the Lotus 79, chevrolet silverado and late model bought too.

Im having alot of fun, side by side switching positions its so funny,
tho I like the way people respect eachother even though there is some idiots out there.

nice one Jarl.... You'll find Havoc and teedot in the late models... look for Kevin Myers and Scott Burlovich
Quote from StableX :nice one Jarl.... You'll find Havoc and teedot in the late models... look for Kevin Myers and Scott Burlovich

Will do
Quote from StableX :nice one Jarl.... You'll find Havoc and teedot in the late models... look for Kevin J Myers and Scott Burlovich

Fixed
I'm going to try to get back into simracing after 5-6 months without a wheel. Are there any current promotions going on within iRacing for ex-members with existing accounts?
PRU77854UJMUBN4YN8AFD3W8YJQ

This code got me 3 months for $18 ($15.50 after taking off some iracing credits i didnt know i had). I signed up last year for a free month with the radical and silverstone demo but my PC wasn't really up to running it so i never raced online. After building a new PC i thought i would test it out with that offer and it really is a fantastic sim and i've had some great races, plus i still have silverstone and the radical to test with .

I'll prob sign up for a year when this sub runs out, and hopefully progress to some of the more desireable cars/series, although im enjoying the solstice more than i thought i would (only really drove the GT and single seaters in LFS cos the slower road cars just bored me lol) and i've had some great battles and races at lime rock. Im into the mid 1 03s, low 1 03s are possible, but some people are running 1 02s consistantly

Williams F1 + Spa will be mental
Quote from Jertje :I'm going to try to get back into simracing after 5-6 months without a wheel. Are there any current promotions going on within iRacing for ex-members with existing accounts?

There was one in july where you'd get 30 credits for resubscribing :/ I missed it and my subscription runs out in about 10 days. think i am gonna cancel since I am pretty busy w/ other things.
I hate limerock and the V8 combo
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG