The online racing simulator
ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
Quote from banshee56 :OK, finally got around to converting it....here ya' go Nolan.

Source & skin files emailed.

(BTW...I did make the blue a little lighter...just didn't redo the preview.)

I'm jealous.
Nice job there Lee
wow

Beautiful
Sweet and a nice write btw
Quote from banshee56 :OK, finally got around to converting it....here ya' go Nolan.

Source & skin files emailed.

(BTW...I did make the blue a little lighter...just didn't redo the preview.)

Awesome, where do we discuss the details about all ineX members getting a helmet done by u?
Woah, nice! :faint2:
Lee, you are pretty beautiful today

ps: I want anything like that too
wow really nice helmet :eye-poppi
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Awesome, where do we discuss the details about all ineX members getting a helmet done by u?

In the same thread where we talk about all you cats givin' up on this ineX thing and joining CoRe.
Quote from banshee56 :In the same thread where we talk about all you cats givin' up on this ineX thing and joining CoRe.

Do u really need to post that here? thought we kept that private until the deal was done
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Do u really need to post that here? thought we kept that private until the deal was done

You're right, I should have waited until our meeting this weekend.
ssssssshhhh
Quote from banshee56 :You're right, I should have waited until our meeting this weekend.

Meh, Im out of it since you blew it

(a)
This helmet is so cool, great job Lee.

p.s if you have some spare time from the fireworks..you know :P
Quote from Arni Arnason :This helmet is so cool, great job Lee.

p.s if you have some spare time from the fireworks..you know :P

na you'll be 2nd in that queue mate
BTW...I am willing to do some helmets for you guys because many of you have been my teammates, but please understand I will do helmets for my CoRe mates first.
Sweet! While you're at it, mind if you could also buff my helmet too?

Sorry...I know....I know....I'm immature. I'll grow up but I just had to
A Third of The Way to a Year

Inexpugnabilis is Latin for unconquerable, not to be taken by force. It is the word from which we derive our identity, but it also represents our main goal: to become one of the strongest simulation racing teams ever created. While it might be optimistic, we have proven many times that one's abilities are limited only by how far one would be willing to dream. Thus we feel that overcoming the fear of aiming high is the first step on the path towards reaching our goal.

The team was official created on the 16th of April, 2010. Time was allocated to perfect the design which would eventually be able to satisfy the entire team and allow us to perform at our peak performance. The team is run by our management division consisting of Petri Purhonen, Nolan Scott, and Tommy Østgaard. The backbone is formed up by our drivers: Arni Arnason, Phil Diaz, Thomas Arends, Rudy Van Buren, Dennis Lind, Kenneth O'Keefe, Magnus Björndal, Mark Bunby, and Teemu Iivonen.

I was given the opportunity to be part of this new and promising simulation racing team as their primary editor. I obviously took the offer and in return it has given me many joyful moments. The pleasure of working with skilled drivers, even watching some of them succeed in real life, and the happiness of seeing it expand are but only a few of the accomplishments the team has achieved to give me this happiness.

The atmosphere inside the team can be seen as quite a paradox. While we strive to be as professional as we can, we do not forget the reason at heart due to which everyone is here, to enjoy racing. So while there is a sense of complete dedication towards one's tasks, there is no sign of rigidity. As cheesy and stereotypical as it might sound, we are just like a family.

With humility declared, I feel we have managed to accomplish many great things in the short period of time we have existed. This is in my opinion due in no small part to the determination, dedication, and motivation which my team mates have shown, this being something for which I praise them.

We want to thank those of you who have believed in us, but we also want to thank those that have given us the encouragement to improve ourselves through criticism. We would like to commemorate our achievements in the following list:

Live for Speed

- International GT Championship 2010: Race Winners, Runners Up

- Apex Cup 2010: Individual and Team Champions

- SSL: Individual Champions

- International XF GTi Championship: Individual Champions

- Spdo Database Record of 94 starts, 87 podiums, and 54 wins in leagues that range from the ones listed, to LFSCART, GT3 Touring Car Cup, Original LFS League, and many more. Two of ineX Racing's drivers are also 3rd and 5th for the most all time race wins

iRacing

- Competitors in the oval Pro Series Tour and the prestigious DWC championship

- Pro Series 2010 Race Winners

rFactor

- ineX Racing's three lone rFactor drivers have accomplished the following:

- Phil Diaz: 25 Events, 19 Podiums, 11 Wins, 11 Poles, 6 Track Records, and an Offroad Record of 8 Events, 8 Poles, and 8 Wins

- Dennis Lind: 15 Events, 5 Podiums, 2 Wins, 6 Poles, and 2 Track Records

- Magnus Björndal: 9 Events, 7 Podiums, 4 Wins, 3 Poles, and 3 Track Records

A third of the way to a year has passed for IneX Racing. We have grown and greatly enjoyed competing against worthy opponents. We hope that we will be able to participate in simulation racing for a very long time, and perhaps when the wrenched, inevitable time to move on comes,to have left a mark in the simracing world.
Nice boasting post, sounds like a great group of drivers. Looking forward to see how you fare against the big guns in MoE
Quote from BurnOut69 :Nice boasting post, sounds like a great group of drivers. Looking forward to see how you fare against the big guns in MoE

Hey you, come back to NHeat
@ineX, gratz.
Nice stuff.

I'd just like to say that the image's down for me.

Also, it's "Apex Cup", not Apec There's another typo in the 4th paragraph, you missed an "e" in "here".
Quote from BurnOut69 :Nice boasting post, sounds like a great group of drivers. Looking forward to see how you fare against the big guns in MoE

Kinda hard to call 'em big when we're.....

......BIG BERTHA! Awww Yeahhhhh! (Jersey shore fist pumps)

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Nice stuff.

I'd just like to say that the image's down for me.

Also, it's "Apex Cup", not Apec There's another typo in the 4th paragraph, you missed an "e" in "here".

Noted and solved. The highly trained typist monkey which wrote that will be fired immediately
Quote from BAMBO :
Noted and solved. The highly trained typist monkey which wrote that will be fired

Why are you complimenting yourself?
Go buck Michelle Pfeiffer's slobbering donkey until you look like Terry O'Quinn in an episode of Lost
Good luck guys, this looks promising !

D Lind is pro @ drift, trust me xD

ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG