The online racing simulator
Same here, all servers on the 195 are offline and not responding in CP...could be the update Franky was talking about not long ago...
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of information there,

The networking from the site the .195 server is at has been bad and i've had nothing but complaints about it, I wanted to wait a few more days before needing to make the move but the contract with them has ended so we are moving the server today.

It will probably be another 3 hours or so before everything is back online and of course, the IP will have changed.

Sorry i did not put this down in a planned maintainence window, the realization came very late yesterday.

@Pablo, Sorry that ticket was missed, i'll ensure its dealt with once these servers are back online.
Ok then, I'll wait and check again later when everything is sorted out.
We are back.

Check your server! It won't restart automatically... Franky moved it on other machines so the IP needs to be changed.

the servers should have started automatically... strange.

I have had 1 report so far of further issues on this network, Please do let me know if there are issues and i will scrap the alternative UK Network idea for a short while and stick with what is already working.
How can it start automatically when the IP address has changed but the IP address in setup file is still the same.. it can't start automatically then unless you rewrite the IP address. I don't know.. in case there's something what should rewrite that IP automatically, then it didn't work.
thats what i mean "IT SHOULD" but obviously it has not.

The IP should always remain 127.0.0.1 as it has no need to be changed to the external IP.
Ah, ok, thanks for info.
EDIT: 127.0.0.1 doesn't work.
it should do. but if its not then i guess try using the server IP its assigned to (its the one it shows on the server details).
Quote from franky500 :it should do. but if its not then i guess try using the server IP its assigned to (its the one it shows on the server details).

No it shouldn't, explicitly binding the server to the loopback device will do just that and only that. Instead, either comment the /ip parameter altogether or bind to 0.0.0.0 (which should bind to all available addresses/devices)
€: Or, of course, indeed to the actual address of the desired device.
The trial licence of cPanel seems to have now expired? I can't do much to manage my site atm. Warning message started appearing a few weeks ago but thought you would have known about it?
Event having issues, on NDR.LFSCART on the new network of the box you moved. Everyone lagging by at least .3 to .4.

Any check of what's going on would be appreciated.
#563 - CSF
Quote from dekojester :Event having issues, on NDR.LFSCART on the new network of the box you moved. Everyone lagging by at least .3 to .4.

+1 that was a farcical amount of lag.
Quote from Bob Smith :The trial licence of cPanel seems to have now expired? I can't do much to manage my site atm. Warning message started appearing a few weeks ago but thought you would have known about it?

Sorted

Quote from dekojester :Event having issues, on NDR.LFSCART on the new network of the box you moved. Everyone lagging by at least .3 to .4.

On it!
Mornin', teamspeak has got a new release candidate out. Is it possible to update our server?
Hi there,

Airio 2.4.8 is out for about a week - but still not available as update at 500Servers...
Hi , Dean is it possible to give me any support please ?

I posted my ticket 08/09/10 , so its 48 hours later and u still didnt reply me

Kind of weird causse normally u give quicker support .

Regards Jeffry
Hiya Dean, could you look at my support ticket please mate?
Quote from DCke :Hi , Dean is it possible to give me any support please ?

Same here, thank you.
500control.co.uk is down..
hey dean can you do me a favor , could you get a replay from as7r (5 hr race) from the server user (bmxtwins) server ummm idk but its name is [LLM]Last Lap Motorsports, started 5pm utc ended well now
thanks matt
(if http://www.500control.co.uk/ doesnt go back up soon that is)
thanks mike will try it if ever goes down again.
Though according to Deko even that was down But has worked for me in the past when the servers were still up.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG