The online racing simulator
good to know...you should call to local radio and tell everyone
Quote from undertaker00 :Yes
I have date tonight

Remember you drug her after the date/meal, if you do it before the conversation gets boring.
Quote from majod :good to know...you should call to local radio and tell everyone

What?
That i use kondoms and u not ?
That u have aids , and i not ?
Naa..
Quote from AMB :Remember you drug her after the date/meal, if you do it before the conversation gets boring.

We do that before date..
I meen..i do it always

Rakija&Marijuana :throwrose
i thought you was going to show that pastie who's boss.
Quote from dadge :i thought you was going to show that pastie who's boss.

Dirty minds for the win...?
Is that a condom?
If it is then I think he wants his ding-a-ling looked at by a doctor

Nike air structure. Actually this is 1 of the shoes I've got, took the photo off the shops' site. Not that it matters though.
http://chezrico.nl
Quote from Stiggie :
Nike air structure. Actually this is 1 of the shoes I've got, took the photo off the shops' site. Not that it matters though.
http://chezrico.nl

oh wow, you got 2 shoes? nice
Quote from undertaker00 :Rakija&Marijuana :throwrose

Man, you ROCK!

And last thing I bought was a lighter... No, I don't smoke...
Quote from Fuse5 :oh wow, you got 2 shoes? nice

Isn't it amazing? Just the ability to buy 2 shoes.

That's why i said ''it doesn't really matter though''.
My ancient longmill 1 channel amp finally died, so time for something more powerful....

Just running the single 10 inch sub off this was louder than my twin 10 box was with the old amp, but the twin box, runnin from this amp, phucking ridulously bassy, so much so that i cannot turn the head unit over vol 28 depending on what i am listening to because its that iloud that it makes the cd player skip, the roof literally bowes in and out to the tone (soft top you see)and the boot is visibly moving about to the beat as well, even the bonnet and wings vibrate, silly loud!
I want that!
that model isnt really that dear, i paid 100 for mine but they can be bought online for like 80 quid,

Its rated at 400w RMS and 800w peak, but can quite literally kick the ass out of 2 500w RMS rated subs, so it must produce much more that it says, that or the subs are under rated, still bloody noisy tho!

On his way to me, never going to buy some cheap router again only had problems with my old one.
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
Linksys ftw, buying one myself soon, this NETGEAR sucks tbf.
nom nom nom nom

Quote from troy :

On his way to me, never going to buy some cheap router again only had problems with my old one.

i have that(well not that but very similar,they are all the same anyway ) for few years now,running all day and night,i had no problem with it,ever !
Starburst
Attached images
starburst.jpg

Can't be arsed to do the laundry ...

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG