The online racing simulator
DFP Problem
(11 posts, started )
DFP Problem
my friend bought a dfp a couple months ago and for no reason is stopped working..

apparently it was something to do with the fact it wasnt meant to be used on a pc and the pc had fried the internals of the dfp..

has anyone every experienced this themselves? coz im thinking about buying it from him, but i dont want the same to happen to me
I think this is rubbish.

I have used my Driving Force Pro for over 4 months and had no problems. Only problem i had was the DFP would not work, and this was due to the drivers. All i did was re-install them and was fine.

NOTE: Some people say the DFP does stop working on the PC, and all you need to do is plug it into your PS2, and it should be fine.

Cheers,
lol, no, the PC definitely didn't fry the DFP.

Maybe a problem with power supply?
i think he wants 70 for it think thats a good price?
i had a dfp, and after a while it wouldnt complete callibration. it would just turn left and right. I called logitech, and they sent me a replacement. The pedals suck so i reccomend buying some good pedals.
Quote from R3DMAN :i think he wants 70 for it think thats a good price?

70 what? EURO? that's OK for a used one, but not a bargain. but for 70 GBP you'll get a new one.

And gabkicks, the pedals are ok (Rev.B), and there is not really an alternative unless you want to spend 400€ on other pedals.
i have rev. b pedals also.. and they broke after about 5 months. :'(.
could i use my MS FF pedals with the DFP?
Pretty shure you can, if you know anyone who have DFP, just ask them to borrow it ;-)
well he has got it but its still brand spanking new, still in wrapper and everything..

so i cant really take it out of the wrapper to say no its ok..

he says £85 for it ibut i think thats 2 much.
Thats cheaper then I gave for mine atleast

DFP Problem
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG