The online racing simulator
well i dont know jakg enough to know if he is light hearted enough to laugh about it like i plan, or take offense to it like i hope not...il just say it...TVE did something like it and he ended up getting the laugh end so i hope i get the same result

she reminds me of her

A princess?
Logitek and AMB. You both owe me a new monitor, as I just spat my drink all over it.

Brilliant.
Why is this thread allowed to be open still?
Quote from CSF :Why is this thread allowed to be open still?

cause no one has been cool enough to post boobies yet
Yeah and when/if they did it would be a pic of teh net.

There should be rules about these types of threads (image threads) where you must post an image if you want to post.
Quote from niall09 :There should be rules about these types of threads (image threads) where you must post an image if you want to post.

But! But! But! What if you don't have a girlfriend and are too much of an honest guy to get a pic of a random chick on the netz?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :But! But! But! What if you don't have a girlfriend and are too much of an honest guy to get a pic of a random chick on the netz?

Bar this thread then..but for the funnies thread, and post your face, desktop thread. Would cut the shit in most of these threads anyway
im happy with my cute ginger.
Lol, well you have to understand this mate:
Before posting all random crap (like I do), you must know that the entire forum does not take you seriously. It takes time and dedication. It's both bad and positive, because whatever I post now - everyone thinks I am a nuttcase talking bullshit as usual

When that is said, Jakg is found/fund (how the hell you spell that word? He is happy and satified with her) of his GF, and he should be. I am not denying we have different taste, but by the books she is a good looking girl. Also, well done with the pictures and setting, and yes, that is not a said for beeing funny
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
It was less amusing than cancer, but some of the kids enjoyed it.
bahumbug

So we can ridicule eachothers choice in women. It's pretty simple
Yeh that what i also say to me self : l
no longer single...she would get mad if i posted a picture, so il hold off
post iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
maybe tomorrow
Quote from logitekg25 :no longer single...she would get mad if i posted a picture, so il hold off

The 18 year old?
Give her one for me Logitek, and post pictures, she'll never know.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Awwwwh! Logitek is moving on up.

GET IN THEEERREEE!

yeah the 18 year old..

and ok brandons

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG