The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Wilko868 :

I'm also mentioned in the Road America race from around 38 minutes in :O

I heard that but i wasnt sure. Nice one.
Also great going to Dave williams, Hugo, Jesse on the road, and Phil and Nolan on the Oval.
Quote from Wilko868 :I'm amazed no-one has brought up the fact there is video footage of the the Williams F1 car in the latest episode of iRacing TV...

I'm also mentioned in the Road America race from around 38 minutes in :O

I cant bring myself to watch it...

The "show" is so badly presented it makes ISR look professional. The guy is so awkward and looks like he has no interest at all....
Quote from DevilDare :I cant bring myself to watch it...

The "show" is so badly presented it makes ISR look professional. The guy is so awkward and looks like he has no interest at all....

Well in that case I wouldn't mind doing it for whatever he is paid.

*Said it before Deko/Wilko/Passo!*
Ok, i couldn't help myself, just renewed for 3 months, maybe i'll actually do some racing this time...
Quote from DevilDare :I cant bring myself to watch it...

to be fair if you watch the early ISR programs darin and shaun look like they're being held hostage and being forced to present the show at gun point. and some of the proffesional presenters on the smaller TV channels aren't much better.

it's a pity iracing didn't just get ISR to host the show for them or get a proper presenter in rather than doing it from within their own staff. at the very least they should get someone with jessica's "atributes" to take your mind off the wooden performances
Quote from GFresh :Ok, i couldn't help myself, just renewed for 3 months, maybe i'll actually do some racing this time...

Hehe nice one mate, looks like most of concept are falling into the dark clutches of iRacing
Quote from PMD9409 :Well in that case I wouldn't mind doing it for whatever he is paid.

*Said it before Deko/Wilko/Passo!*

Oi! You know I've already e-mailed PSRTV regarding how rubbish they are and that I'm better than them.
Quote from Wilko868 :Oi! You know I've already e-mailed PSRTV regarding how rubbish they are and that I'm better than them.

Oh yes, how rubbish they are... Makes you look like a pro.
Quote from PMD9409 :Oh yes, how rubbish they are... Makes you look like a pro.

Blates it does!
TBH, I don't think it would look right with you, deko, passo commentating iR. I don't think you guys could get the excited wheel to wheel action like you can with LFS. For example I don't see you guys screaming about racing like iTCC, or even the KY250/500. You guys would seem so boring.
Quote from adamlfs :Hehe nice one mate, looks like most of concept are falling into the dark clutches of iRacing

Yeah, it's just a shame it's not as easy to just jump in a server to all race together, like in LFS
Quote from adamlfs :Hehe nice one mate, looks like most of concept are falling into the dark clutches of iRacing

yeah, ive been weeping for ages already
Quote from PMD9409 :TBH, I don't think it would look right with you, deko, passo commentating iR. I don't think you guys could get the excited wheel to wheel action like you can with LFS. For example I don't see you guys screaming about racing like iTCC, or even the KY250/500. You guys would seem so boring.

Well, we do commentary on MoE and IGTC, and those don't always have wheel to wheel racing, so I think we could handle iRacing
Quote from PMD9409 :TBH, I don't think it would look right with you, deko, passo commentating iR. I don't think you guys could get the excited wheel to wheel action like you can with LFS. For example I don't see you guys screaming about racing like iTCC, or even the KY250/500. You guys would seem so boring.

We would on the oval side but the road course broadcasts I could actually fall asleep watching. It's pure dross Phil, be honest!

I'd love to commentate on iRacing, but I know absolutely nothing about the iRacing community (even less than I know about LFS, for instance, until half way through the KY250 I forgot that Nolan and you didn't drive for CoRe any more).

I assure you, I get excited about everything remotely close to action in any kind of racing.
Fml, i had membership running without noticing.. Haven't played in 2 months.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'd love to commentate on iRacing, but I know absolutely nothing about the iRacing community (even less than I know about LFS, for instance, until half way through the KY250 I forgot that Nolan and you didn't drive for CoRe any more).

I assure you, I get excited about everything remotely close to action in any kind of racing.

But you have a passion for doing a good job commentating and doing the research to make sure what you broadcast is good. Wouldn't take you long to get up to speed. Why not email psrtv and see... Would be cool to hear you do that ..... Deko too
Quote from dekojester :Well, we do commentary on MoE and IGTC, and those don't always have wheel to wheel racing, so I think we could handle iRacing

And you get so bored that you guys start talking about something completely different, that or you have every driver do an interview, even scipy!

Quote from Wilko868 :We would on the oval side but the road course broadcasts I could actually fall asleep watching. It's pure dross Phil, be honest!

I'm always honest.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'd love to commentate on iRacing, but I know absolutely nothing about the iRacing community (even less than I know about LFS, for instance, until half way through the KY250 I forgot that Nolan and you didn't drive for CoRe any more).

Well you're right about one thing Passo, you don't know much about LFS, since the race you are speaking of is the KY500 and not the KY250 (which I won running for CoRe).

You guys are a great team though, any sim and any combo and I'd rather watch you guys, just wouldn't be as good as the classy fun in LFS.
Quote from PMD9409 :

Well you're right about one thing Passo, you don't know much about LFS, since the race you are speaking of is the KY500 and not the KY250 (which I won running for CoRe).

Well done, you spotted my deliberate mistake! Ha ha ha, we all had such a laugh.

Crapppppp

My membership expires tomorrow.

I don't mind paying for iracing...I just hate forking over the lump sum.
Finally promoted, Road B. I was lazy to work on my SR, I had 3.12 so now I'm at 2.12. Gotta work on it.
Quote from spanks :Crapppppp

My membership expires tomorrow.

I don't mind paying for iracing...I just hate forking over the lump sum.

thats why i jumped at the offer on 12 month subs in (i think) june. get it out of the way then i won't miss it and at least the $30 credit will make feel good when i want to buy new content.

P.S. after battling with health etc i finally did a race yesterday for the first time in 9 months week 13 mixed martial, got talked into it by a bunch of aussies, knew i was going to be slow but kept nose fairly clean and finished 9th out of 12 after loosing 2 spots on last lap
Meh. Got 3 months for $15. $1 less?

(only for new memberships BTW like most of their promotions. I hope sometime in the future theyll do some Yearly promotions!)
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG