The online racing simulator
Can we please kick both Brad and Carl out of competitive racing and exile these two to separate planets before they kill one another or worse, a spectator (or more?).

This shit between these two is getting on my nerves.
#577 - CSF
"You are the man" lol
Quote from dekojester :Can we please kick both Brad and Carl out of competitive racing and exile these two to separate planets before they kill one another or worse, a spectator (or more?).

This shit between these two is getting on my nerves.

It's drama. :rolleyes:
lol I wasn't watching the race.. there's only a NATIONWIDE race this week isn't there?
Quote from Cornys :lol I wasn't watching the race.. there's only a NATIONWIDE race this week isn't there?

Well trucks too, but thats over. They all go to Indy next week.
Crazy race , I'm loving this.
anyone got a stream?

also, where's Montoya? did he insult anyone yet? ( especially ron dennis who is there to sell his ECU's.... )
It's sad that every time Montoya is dominating a race we just sit there and say "just wait for 20 laps to go, someone will screw this up" and it always seems to happen. I didn't think it was too bad of a race for Indy though, at least there were some lead changes, although it seemed like once you got back in traffic it was really hard to pass.
Way to go Jimmie!

Let's bumpdraft on the most not-smooth straight on the schedule.

Where the f**k is Sadler's engine?

Idiot.
Quote from z-ro 8 :Way to go Jimmie!

Let's bumpdraft on the most not-smooth straight on the schedule.

Where the f**k is Sadler's engine?

Idiot.

There has been bumpdrafting going on all day, I understand that some of you don't like him, but it's idiotic pointing out every damn mistake he makes, give it a rest.
Quote from SidiousX :There has been bumpdrafting going on all day, I understand that some of you don't like him, but it's idiotic pointing out every damn mistake he makes, give it a rest.

No.

Jimmie (TheStig) Johnson
OMG on Elliott's wreck!
-
(LightBulb) DELETED by LightBulb
Quote from SidiousX :There has been bumpdrafting going on all day, I understand that some of you don't like him, but it's idiotic pointing out every damn mistake he makes, give it a rest.

When you make a stupid mistake that could have seriously hurt 1-2 people, we will point it out, no matter who it is. People have done that bumping all day, Jimmie failed at it, so yes he will be pointed out for it.

Not pointing out anyones mistake (certainly that big), to me, is idiotic.

I actually feel bad for Kurt and everyone involved, not their fault at all. Jimmie did that, no one else.
Sorry Sid, didn't realize this thread was "for positive discussion only".

I'm not prejudiced, if it had been Carl again, i would have called him an idiot too.
That has to be the worst camera work I have ever seen.

How can you not catch a crash this big from a freaking helicopter?!

Anyway, looked brutal from what the camera caught. Glad hes ok.
i can't believe what the hell happend in that crash! seems like he lost it by himself... but damn, the whole engine/tranny were huuuuuge

and i cant believe how can montoya loose 2 races in a row while being dominant.... i hope he finally wins at the glen.
Quote from DevilDare :That has to be the worst camera work I have ever seen.

How can you not catch a crash this big from a freaking helicopter?!

Anyway, looked brutal from what the camera caught. Glad hes ok.

Crash in front kinda blinded people from seeing the other, I was ticked also though that they didn't catch a better glimpse of what happened to Sadler. I'm surprised an onboard camera from another car didn't catch something.

Quote from el pibe :
and i cant believe how can montoya loose 2 races in a row while being dominant.... i hope he finally wins at the glen.

Montoya wasn't exactly dominant today, but I know what you are saying. I want him to get a win, he runs up front all the time just gets tough breaks.
Quote from el pibe :and i cant believe how can montoya loose 2 races in a row while being dominant.... i hope he finally wins at the glen.

Montoya was nowhere near dominant yesterday. He was running up front all race but I never really considered him a huge threat to win it.
Nationwide race is so exciting, Great pile up
Noooooooo.. Why did Ambrose have a problem.. Damn them red target boys! D=
Montoyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else think "two birds with one stone" when Jimmie and Denny ended up together? Ahhh it was beautiful.
why is it when ever Marcos Ambrose finds himself in a position to win something either really stupid or totally messed up happens?????......
Quote from lizardfolk :why is it when ever Marcos Ambrose finds himself in a position to win something either really stupid or totally messed up happens?????......

I do believe his power from down under is his power to **** SOMETHING UP

I mean come on, You over heated your brakes? You can drive like a champ but you overheat the brakes? I could drive better than him in a go-kart sometimes, He pisses me off, It's just sickening to see such a champ burn to third.. However.. ...

Anyone know where that LFS nitro mod is to send to Ambrose??

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG