#1 - hp999
SpeedTouch 546 v6 & Linksys WRT54GS
Alright. Tried to bridge those two together today. Connected it up to the ST router, the Wi-Fi signal was more than great. Although using the wrong password(by default on Linksys routers it's 'admin' without quotes) it connects, but does not allow you to the Internet. To get it, you have to use the passcode of the router which Linksys gave you when you purchased it, or you have to set it on your own. I'll get to the problems right away.

1. I can't access the Linksys router's Control Panel due to the fact that the SpeedTouch router is connected through a DSL cable, WRT54GS doesn't support DSL. Pinging the Linksys router gives through Command Prompt gives a message which says 'Destination host unreachable'. So I'd need to access the Linksys router's Control Panel through the SpeedTouch one, since the Linksys one is bridged with the ST. Research shows that I have to set my Linksys one from DHCP(dynamic IP) to static IP.

2. After running the Linksys CD which came with the router itself... During the installation, it asked for a password. As I knew that the default password of the Linksys router was 'admin', I entered it. Now I can't access the ST router through 192.168.1.254,speedtouch.lan and the IP which began with 10 or 30 nor the Linksys one through 192.168.1.1. The password and username combinations don't work anymore, at all. Did the reset already on the ST router, didn't help.

Sum-up -

Access to the Linksys router which is bridged through the SpeedTouch one
and how to change the ST router's password...

So... *cough* help? *hides*

PS.

1. The IPTV and the Internet on all PC's that are connected via the cable work just fine, I can't access the Control Panel of either of the routers.

2. Not able to access the Internet through iPod Touch or through the iPhone with the WRT54GS router is a common problem, Google if full of them. Again, I know the solution, I just need the CP.
if you put the router in bridge mode, you can't access it's control panel anymore. the only way you can get it back is to do a reset.
#3 - hp999
I did it on the one which runs to my PC(SpeedTouch one) twice. It asks me for the username and the password, but even the default one doesn't work anymore. Even if I disconnect the Linksys router and then try to access the CP. Actually I should try what does the Linksys router do, when I'll disconnect it from the ST one and do a reset on that one again.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG