The online racing simulator
LFS High-res background pack
(16 posts, started )
Hello,
Since I don't like my old LFS background pictures anymore, and I wanted to change to something more fresh and better quality, I decided to change my background pictures.
After seeing Lynce's Christmas Gift, an idea came up to my head, and I asked Lynce for few pictures in high-res and made this background pack. Maybe someone else needs to change their LFS backgrounds, then this might come useful for you.
Why exactly these pictures? Because I think they are very well done and they would sure make my LFS look better. I posted them here only, if someone needs them, but actually the idea was to use them only to change backgrounds for my LFS.

All the pictures were edited by: Lynce (All credits go to him.)

Background pack:
DOWNLOAD #1
DOWNLOAD #2

Preview pics:

nice
Fantastic andro!

a great pack, awsome

yours truley, driftoner

=p
Nice pack thank you
#5 - Lynce
Fantastic andRo, thank you.
Awww Now I have to download the same thing again... Nice job Ro
Great andro! Thanks both of you.
hey great background pack heres a free file hosting site with a file size limit of 5GB unlimited uploads/downloads/bandwidth and its 100% free i use it all the time http://www.yourfilelink.com/
Thanks, glad that you all like the idea, and thanks Lynce again for the pictures.

Grum GTI - Okay, thanks. I've also uploaded it there, so now there are 2 download links.
love those backgrounds! could you showcase the bkg pics for the garage?

cheers
Awesome Andro!, Great job.
Nice job Lynce, however i will not download these.
Backgrounds
Can anyone upload the background pack again... links not working.
thanks alot man:P

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG