The online racing simulator
she acts her age, someone who just turned 18..and i have already met alot of her friends and text them on a regular basis haha

she lives in a private association where many vacation, and cops arent allowed unless they are called, and everyone drives atv's and golf carts everywhere...tell me how old you would act there
Quote from AMB :Parents ALWAYS are :P I'm 19 and my parents still ask me where I'm going, when I'll be back, who I'm with etc etc...

I'm 19 in a month and never get that. Yeowwwww!
Quote from Klutch :I'm 19 in a month and never get that. Yeowwwww!

lack of loving parents perhaps?
Quote from PMD9409 :
That's what I use, only I normally say the city I am in.

I go out of town, for long long drives up island and that's my excuse
anyway, who needs a gf when you can do a one man rave when everyone is sleeping? ( mah newz pic y0! )
Quote from e2mustang :im 25 and i get that too,and i just say : far far away,even further from here.

the opposite is bad, when your mum is constantly hinting you to date someone, mine even once said something along the lines of "why don't you bring a girl here, even if its just for one evening".
Having your mum suggest you to do one-night-stands is a bit ...ehmm .. weird. Luckily that stopped when I "finally" found mine.
Quote from -NightFly- :lack of loving parents perhaps?

*Parent

and no, ive gained her trust and never broken it like most people, i never lie to her so she has no reason to be cautious about what im doing and where im going, she trusts me to make my own decisions and learn from my own mistakes.

As long as i tell her the approximate time im getting home, she has no issues.
When, and if i dont come home on the time i said, THEN she starts to worry.

Quite glad to have a mum like that.
Quote from Klutch :I'm 19 in a month and never get that. Yeowwwww!

I live in a rough area though lol plus my mom is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over protective
Quote from logitekg25 :she acts her age, someone who just turned 18..and i have already met alot of her friends and text them on a regular basis haha

she lives in a private association where many vacation, and cops arent allowed unless they are called, and everyone drives atv's and golf carts everywhere...tell me how old you would act there

The same that I act now?

I be myself wherever I go, its just not "right" not to.
Quote from PMD9409 :The same that I act now?

I be myself wherever I go, its just not "right" not to.

hehe nice

and klutch that sounds like a pretty damn good method...il try that but if im completely truthful she will confine me to a corner...not that i do drugs, or even try them..or even drink a sip of alcohol, its just stuff that isnt quite good...
Quote from ACCAkut :the opposite is bad, when your mum is constantly hinting you to date someone, mine even once said something along the lines of "why don't you bring a girl here, even if its just for one evening".
Having your mum suggest you to do one-night-stands is a bit ...ehmm .. weird. Luckily that stopped when I "finally" found mine.

that is lol
Quote from Klutch :*Parent

and no, ive gained her trust and never broken it like most people, i never lie to her so she has no reason to be cautious about what im doing and where im going, she trusts me to make my own decisions and learn from my own mistakes.

As long as i tell her the approximate time im getting home, she has no issues.
When, and if i dont come home on the time i said, THEN she starts to worry.

Quite glad to have a mum like that.

Exactly how my parents are. Except I don't haffto specify when I'll be home. They'll call me and check where I am, but they won't say "COME HOME!".
My parents sometimes say "Becky please GO HOME. We want to sleep!".

But they have better food and a TV.
Quote from Becky Rose :My parents sometimes say "Becky please GO HOME. We want to sleep!".

But they have better food and a TV.

LOL
Turns out my friend is much better with a camera than I am.

Nice gf, second pic is best, keep hold of her.
That's alot of woman.
Quote from (SaM) :That's alot of woman.

There's no denying she's gorgeous though at the same time.
Quote from Klutch :nothing wrong with a curvy chick

Yeah, I got my eyes on getting back my curvy, ginger baby.
ii wanna say something but it might offend...so jakg if you want il post it
What's the point of posting to say you won't post something?

Just post it, if you offend him, apologize?
Quote from logitekg25 :ii wanna say something but it might offend...so jakg if you want il post it

Life rule #374 - Not being an ass:
When you find yourself asking permission to say or ask something it's a fair bet that you should keep your mouth shut.
Quote from Becky Rose :Life rule #374 - Not being an ass:
When you find yourself asking permission to say or ask something it's a fair bet that you should keep your mouth shut.

Source or you're lying!

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG