The online racing simulator
Disappointed at how easy it is to drive
(44 posts, closed, started )
Quote from John Hilton :hmmm i'm gonna go and try this in my TVR...... maybe its a rwd thing

Quote from John Hilton :anybody know of any tvr body repair experts in manchester

LMAO!!!

are you serious

i doubt you can do anything in 4 minutes
#28 - AMB
oohhh yeah, no one listens to you really, everyone is a fanboy here I've complained about the same thing with my friend and a couple of other things too but lulz.
I think you are right about this thing.
Quote from oohhh yeah :^^^ it's on my bro's computer

einstein

please explain why this game does not live up to the sim hype.

My friend, do you know, how many times we hear this???, seense 4years i`m lfs, if every time i read "It`s on my Bro`s Computer" someon give me 1 dolar, by now i could buy a g25 and 3 s2 license...

Quote from oohhh yeah :i just tried the f08, yes it handles more like a car, but still it keeps going in a straight line while leaving a huge long skidmark

Be carefull with what you say, or you gona be flamed-banned
#31 - AMB
Quote from Inouva : someon give me 1 dolar,

Well I'll give you 1 dolla, but it won't be for every time you hear 'it's on my bro's computer'
Quote from oohhh yeah :never got the chance to drive a powerful RWD so maybe i dunno wat im talkin about...

No, you do not.

The door is over there. Here is your coat.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :No, you do not.

The door is over there. Here is your coat.

Excuse me madam. Thank you for moving.

in my garage

engine bay.
I was actually referring to your "i dunno what I'm talking aboot" comment. I'm not even slightly interested in your boring sexual disease named car thanks!
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
How come he is not banned yet?

I thought "its my brothers account" excuse doesnt work?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I was actually referring to your "i dunno what I'm talking aboot" comment. I'm not even slightly interested in your boring sexual disease named car thanks!

boring would be the last words i would use to describe it. i'd like to see what u would consider a "fun" car??

ahhh that seems perfect for u
Quote from oohhh yeah :Age: 15

u can't even drive yet. go back to playing your xbox 360 and let the men talk.

But you can barely drive? The long skidmark on the FO8 is probably caused by you mashing the brake pedal and steering too much like an idiot.

Why don't you go back to your XBox360 and let the men talk?

Owning a Subaru means you must like understeer. It doesn't mean you are able to determine if a racing simulation is any good when your skills are so low.

E: The Impreza is one of the dullest 4WD cars I've ever driven.
Quote from tristancliffe :
Owning a Subaru means you must like understeer. It doesn't mean you are able to determine if a racing simulation is any good when your skills are so low.

I doubt the understeer is what drew him to the car. He probably just wanted an AWD system to drive for him.
And I'm also afraid oohhh yeah will be no longer welcome soon.
This thread is closed

Disappointed at how easy it is to drive
(44 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG