The online racing simulator
Colin McRae Dirt 2 !
(522 posts, started )
Anyone notice what is on Ken Block's car?

Hint: look at the bumper.

Yeah, nothing new...

During F1 2010 interviews the devs have mentioned Dirt 3 numerous times.
Quote from DevilDare :Yeah, nothing new...

During F1 2010 interviews the devs have mentioned Dirt 3 numerous times.

Was new to me

If it can knock Dirt2 off the mark then damn bring it on.
Hmmm....

It was also confirmed by CM themselves early in March...
Oh my lawd, it has a Ford logo on it.

DiRT2 was quite some fun for a little while, I'd say bring it on.
#482 - Uke
Quote from AstroBoy :Since we were mentioning Dirt 2 i finally got around to finishing a gameplay video that was on my to-do list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VObKjfDU7nw

What do you think? Other then shonky driving?

I don't remember the name of the band that made the song u used in the video. BUt I saw it live in RuisRock. Pretty dull music. Actually quite bad, BUt the MoshPit Was way more fun than Ozzy's :O
w00t!

Now that is what you call eye candy!
What's wrong with you?

Rise Against is awesome.
That video sort of reminded me of the intro for CMR2 where the Focus was driving through various places. Last part... There's going to be Gymkhana?
Aww, 2011.

Anyway, it makes sense to release it next year. There are alot of racing games coming out at the end of the year, like GT5.
OMG that vid blows!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Aww, 2011.

Anyway, it makes sense to release it next year. There are alot of racing games coming out at the end of the year, like GT5.

Probably going to wait to see what the WRC game will bring to the table and adjust accordingly. xD
-
(John5200) DELETED by John5200
i just bought the game,installing atm !
stupid shit... got to level 14 and lost everything coz of stupid live crap.
triple post,who cares

aiight how da **** do u log in with this frikkin windows live shit? i made my stupid gamertag,go in game-> sign in? yes,i put it in,and it sais can not connect. WTF ?!
check your internet connection? idk....

dirt 2 got kinda boring for me after i beat every world tour event.... then theres the million of dirt tour things... just too much.. XD
Meh, Dirt 3 will be more acrade cartoon driving with homo comments at every other turn and bump...

Im more interested in WRC 2010 from the guys that make the SBK series of sims... Its aiming to be the next Richard Burns Rally...

http://www.rallybuzz.com/wrc-2010-game-preview-video/
goooood this is so fkin stupid!!! i made an other account,this works now,but it need product key.. okay i type it in,what do i get? thi swas already registered with an other user name !!!!!!!!!! i wanna kill somebody right now
Quote from e2mustang :goooood this is so fkin stupid!!! i made an other account,this works now,but it need product key.. okay i type it in,what do i get? thi swas already registered with an other user name !!!!!!!!!! i wanna kill somebody right now

Why not contact Codemasters about your problem?
i contacted live about it,coz i think it wont let me sign because my region was set to hungary. the other gamertag works but i cant put the code in,coz i already used it with when installed the game. so i wrote i want to change the region. they wrote back, sorry you are ****ed. try to cancel the account and redo it. ill try that,but this is so BS ! many forums about lots of similiar problems,and live just dont give a damn. so why waste 40 bucks for a game? just torrent it..

Colin McRae Dirt 2 !
(522 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG